Five: Just a visit

Shiro POV

I carried my sleeping princess to the house, may I add she is cute when she sleeps? I looked at her fragile face, her delicate face, I need to thank her parents for bringing her here to this earth. I laid her in her bed and cuddled up next to her, I held her to my chest,"please don't leave me...shiro'' my heart ached at the words, but my brain had other plans," I would never leave you... I love you for just being you, and you mine and only mine." a smile collapsed on her mouth, I held her even tighter, I never want my arms to be without her.

Ameki's POV

.5:00am.

,"morning my Ame." he yawned. " good morning my Shiro boo." I looked up to his face," we are still in swim suits." I laugh escaped my lips,
" Ok go change Ame. I have a big surprise today, since we have been dating for two weeks I wanna do something special." He smirked, oh no! not the smirk! I tried to shimmy away from him, " got you Ame!" we rested our heads on one another's, "I love you for just being you" he pecked my cheek," your mine and only mine." I pecked his forehead and was off to the bathroom.I stepped into the bathroom, am I forgetting something? ugh! clothes! I forgot my clothes! I ran to my room and grabbed a gray tank top and pants that said 'Star' on the side. I put that on and grabbed my green maskcara I decided I was going to wear my dangling leaf necklace and earrings. I had my green hair on one side .

.5:11 am.

I waited about ten minutes for Shiro to get done with changing into clothes, he looked HOT!
Hehehehe! He wore a tee shirt with a blue flannel and distressed jeans,and tennis shoes. Hehehehe! I can't wait to see what he has in store for me!

.6:12 am

Shiro made me where a blindfold since I got in the car, great. I asked him,
"Can I take it off?" he grabbed my hand, I think, "not yet Ame, you might wanna go to sleep it going to be awhile." I squealed, " Please?" he tightened his grip," it going to be fourteen hours till we get there." I rubbed circles in his hand with my thumb," yeah I guess so." I yawned loudly, really?!" we've been up since five in the morning." I softly yawned and leaned my head on his shoulder

.7: 19pm ( 14hours later)

I felt my cheeks being poked, does everyone just love poking me? I opened my eyes to Shiro's finger going to poke me again," I dare you-" I looked out side and it was-it was my parents hometown. "What!?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at Shiro's sleepy but smiling face, " Kiriga!" I used his last name," how did you come up with the money?did Sakura, Lynn, Ryo, an Ren know about this?!" I spoke faster than I could keep up, he chuckled,"Ame, I had this planned since a few days ago, I told my parents I needed the extra money for you to see your parents, luckily they had enough to only pay for the flight you slept through and the gas for the car."
I stepped out of the car,I missed Japan, I missed the Sakura trees, there smell, there pink color, they're everything. I when under my old tree I used to play under as a kid.i sat down and leaned my exhausted body on my old tree, " I remember when you used to come over and we would play under this tree," Shiro sat down, legs and arms crossed, " I remember when we would stay under the tree and hardly ever move out of its shade," I wiped a tear away from my face, " remember that one time you were very sick with a deadly disease?" he shook his head slowly, "yeah, you kept telling me about how you missed me being under the tree." I wipped a tear away,"that was a week before your doctor decided you needed to live in America, in the country to get a lot of sunlight and rest every day."( I don't know what this disease is called so bear with me) he tried to stay awake, "yeah" he yawned, "I was living with my aunt until she passed away a year ago." I added up the years in my head, " you have been living in America for nine years?" " yeah, I guess this is the first time you've heard why I left,he started drifting off when the house entrance opened, "Ame! Shiro!" he shook himself awake and looked up at me and nodded,guess what I did? I RAN to them of course!
"So, Ame what has our little sixteen year old been doing?" my father said with a grin as bright and big as the sun," well, I was doing fine at the house with Sakura and Lee with me!" I pionted to shiro,Mom and dad turned to Shiro," look who I found a month ago!" he put his hand on my shoulder,
"Moshi-San, I want your blessing for me to date you daughter. I've already been dating her for about two weeks" he looked at my father with pride, hold it.. Date your...Daughter?!Holy Cow! did he just staight up ask him? Shiro's got a big ego to do that!? After me getting out of lala land I overheard my Dad's answer, " Kiriga, I need to talk to you...in private." ok that's my que to leave.

. . . Shiro's POV. . .

He led me to the kitchen, he leaned against the sink," Shiro...What ever you do don't break her heart..." he stopped and thought," she has missed you very much, she's never missed someone this much in her whole life, whatever you do...Dont get her pregnant.." he stopped and looked me straight in the eyes, "I will not do THAT to her unless we are happily married." "Oh and take things slow, she probably wants to spend every moment with her best friend." he shook his head 'yes' "you can date my daughter." Woooow I'm so glad he's not one of those 'I will kill you in your sleep if you have IT with her' kinds of dads.

. Ameki's pov...

Me and mom went in the house and talked about how we found each other and other and the girls and guys,
"Hmmm, why does Ryo's name sound so familiar?'' My mom paused, "Oh! I remember now!When Shiro left he left you and Ryo! I forgot that Ryo lived in Japan!"she facepalms " He was the boy that comforted you when you missed Shiro so badly, that kid tried his best to take Shiro's place, but no matter how hard he tried he was no match to Shiro's friendship and kindness he shared with you." I shook my head, " I'm just worried we are taking things too fast I mean we have only dated for two weeks, and he is already treating me like a Queen?" she placed her hand on my shoulder confidently, "Like I said earlier he probably missed you a lot because you all spent so much time together." oh, duh. I seen a confident Shiro and a happy Father......Hmm.. eh nevermind
"Hey Ame, we will be with your parents for three weeks." he leaned his head on mine,"I said we are taking things slow." I pointed my finger at him, he pouted at me,"hehe they are acting like what we used too,honey" my mom kissed my Father passionately.After they're little love fest my Mom went in the kitchen to get food...Noodles and rice!! I raced Shiro to the table and I won. When It comes to me and my mom's noodles and rice! "YUM! Mom thanks!" I bowed to her," haha your welcome! Shiro do you like them?" he bowed mid head, "yes I do mrs.Moshi." my mother and father shook they're heads," you don't have to be so formal to us Shiro." my family went to the couch to watch some InuYasha.

. . .

Ok so yeah Amero is in play! I know this story is going 120 miles per hour...
Watcha think about the little trip Shiro payed for?
Oh and I fogot I update at night so it might take me a while to update depending on my schedule.

InuYasha, Uta No Prince-Sama, and Princess tutu rock for anime!
Do you like Cartoons(western animation) or anime(Japanese animation)