Ten:Just go away

NOTE Subaru is not a demon nor is Saizo that was just a dream! She had lucid dreamed it, so if she lucid dreamed it part of a lucid dreams happen!

Three weeks later,

Today was my 18th birthday,September 9th. We were already finished eating birthday cake and I was about to run to my presents like a kid.I went over and grabbed my parents presents,three flight tickets to Japan an a sticky note, "use these when you wanna see mommy and Father again,sweety.
Love, Mom & Dad.
I put the tickets in my pocket,Sakura was taking pictures of all of us from me eating my cake and me opening the present my parents sent me, I got Ren's present next, "I hope you like it."
He shot with his flirty smile and wink, and Shiro glared at him. "oh boys calm down-what in the!" I held out my new necklace with my name in Japanese . I put the necklace on and smiled at Ren,"thanks Renny!" he glared at me,"uh your welcome?" he was dumbfounded at how amazed I was at his little present, next I got Lynn's present,it was..it was...a condom,"for Shiro's present." I blushed and put the 'protection' back in the little box.ew.ew.ew. I opened Sakura's present....nothing was in there? I looked at her dumbfounded,"uh nothing is in their?" she tilted her head and smiled,"Subaru! come here!" wait isn't that the name of the demonfox? well it was a dream so it can't happen!I hope!
The fox came over to me and licked my face,"Awww it's so cute! thanks!"
I played with Subaru and opened Ryo's present, it was a birth stone ring,
I hugged him tight and he hugged me back an rested his chin on my head,
"I hope you liked it I had to work double shifts for it!" we laughed and my big brother kissed my forehead,last but not least shiro's present,he said it was to take my virginity!lets just say we were on the bed and Lynn's condom she bought me came to use.

I took a shower after our 'moment'.
I was combing my hair an their was a knock at the door, "Ameki! this is important!" I knew that voice,Shiro.
"One second!" I rushed and grabbed a towel to put on my head, oh did I mention I have my clothes on.His face was pale,"i told your brother and he is ready to kill me! I didn't know LLynn's present was a joke!" he laid his face in his hands,I leaned on his shoulder and held him tight, "ill talk to him." I kissed his forehead and went down stairs, "Ryo-Ryo-R-Ryo?" he was sitting on the couch, his face looked disappointed, ''Ryo we thought it was for real, you know I didn't want to lose it till I was twenty!" I sat near him and he skooted away from me, "Ryo please! understand! Please!" tears were streaming I was already sitting down on the ground,"Ameki,He might leave you is all I'm worried about, hhe's left us once and he might again because of this, when things don't go well he runs away." he was infrint of me holding me, "I'm-I'm-I'm-so-Sorry" he helped me up and I went back to Shiro, "he is disappointed in me." Shiro's eyes were bloodshot and I seen a luggage bag, it's just like what Ryo said. "Ameki, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have done that,I'm sorry, but if your family disapproves then I must leave." he held me with one arm and left with some few words to say,"
We are over." with that he started his car an left me, forever. everyone was downstairs with anger in their eyes,
"He-he told you-you didn't he?" I stuttered. Sakura an Lynn held me and cried with me, "why would that ass while do that and then leave you!"
His smile he wore on his face weeks ago popped in my mind, tears left my eyes because of the thought. The girls let go of me and Ryo and Ren hugged me," lil sis I told you before you went up those steps." he whispered only for us to hear.i sniffled and wrapped around them, "Ren and Ryo, please stay here with me for a little longer." the tears started again, "I'm going to bed."

I 'was' asleep until I heard Ren and Ryo pile onto my bed I was in the middle squashed, while Ryo was holding me and so was Ren.

I'm glad they care about me, but why would he leave me? I went back asleep and buried my head back into Ryo's shirt.

I was going to have Subaru and Saizo as demons so I decided to change it to just having them as pets