DISBAND

Army's attention!

Last night at 9:30 pm. I read the news about BIGHIT NEW girl group performer that as replacement. I was really shock when I read that news. I said that GIRL GROUP?? 

Replacement of BTS WHY?? Bighit confirm that they must replace BTS  after the wings tour in PHILIPPINES it's because of the unusual image of BTS nowdays respectively last MAMA awarding. Bighit confirm that BTS cheats during the awarding even though they don't desrve to hava that award.

So the army's from different country's really get angry to the bashers and they started to cry because BIGHIT confirm that BTS will be DISBANDED after the WINGS TOUR IN manila. But they will have a last chance to perform on stage in INGIGAYO"  so we as ARMY'S MUST accept the reality towards BTS. SO BIGHIT Quickly replace our boys by new girls performers whose named G7 or 7 girls. Our boys really upset and they said that we still love you army's. Bighit said that we as army's must love and idolize the seven girls as  we love BTS.

Nakaka depress devah?
Ang sakit talagah.
Sana wag ma disband ang BTS

Just Kidding

***
(2017 pa to na pub kaya wag kayo mabigla HAHAHAHA chillax lang. Mahal tayo ng BTS di nila tayo iiwan😘)