Kim Taehyung's memories with his grandmother

"Because I had schedules so I couldn't celebrate my grandmother's birthday with her. I want to go back to that day and go to Daegu. My grandmother raised me up until about the age of 14 so she's the most important person. The existence of my parent. I contact her every two days."

"If I am not an idol today, most probably, I'm doing farming with my grandmother now."

"Long time ago, if I had 500 won I would buy a milk and mix it with jeti and with the 300 won left I would buy a cup of slushie (ice cream) on my way back home after school. On the days when my grandmother didn't gave me money, I would take ramen from the kitchen, put it in my bag and eat it in school."

"In elementary school, on sports day, there were people who sell chicks, Yugi Oh cards or laser toys. I begged my grandmother to buy me a chick but it died 3 days later. Then I went to a supermarket with her and bought a new chick and I put it in a bucket. Also, I would kick it and the chick will move around like crazy."

"I have no plans of getting abs because my grandmother told me to eat a lot."

"It was September 3 when my grandmother died. We were in the Philippines that time when I received the news. She raised me for 14 years and was like a papent to me. She was the one I can talk with about my struggles, what I wanted to do, what I wanted to eat. She can tolerate me whenever I whined. Our first win in Music Bank, it was 49th day after she died. She wanted to watch me in tv... but the timing was so wrong. I wanted to tell I love her on tv. She told to be nice to our fans so that we'll get more attention and love from them. ARMYs, always remember my grandmother. I really love her."