He thinks you're good enough for him (Calum) Part One

Calum: "Babe,I can't stay,I have a award show to get to,I'm Sorry," Your Boyfriend,Calum said waking into your guys's bedroom and kiss you on the Lips.You looked at him confused watching him rush over to the closet."Um..Can I go with?" You asked confused,"I mean Iam your girlfriend?" He looked at me and chuckled,"(Y/N) i love you, but come on you're not Selena Gomez or Mila Kunis." You looked at mad,"Calum Thomas Hood,I may not be perfect but I should at least get a little respect!" "Baby,you're just not ...good enough for award shows like these," He told you walking into the bathroom. You scoffed,"Really?! Then why an I dating you if I'm not good enough for you?"  He ignored you and kept getting ready.You packed a bag and your guys's flat,going straight to your friends."(Y/N)?" Calum asked walking out of the bathroom to see you're gone,"Shit!"

~*~*~*~

"Where's (Y/N) tonight" Ryan asked Calum putting the mic in his face. Calum looked lost for a second, "She um didn't want to come,she had a family event." You rolled your eyes and shut off the Telly."Do you really Think it's over between you two?" "oh Yeah," You asked furious.

Gonna Make Part 2 Later

Vote And Comment

If You Want an Imagine Just Comment

~CutiePie