Self Harm

Umm Btw i self harm before.but i stopped To All you people who self harm.Please Stop Your Beautiful Just the way you are.ily<3

~*~*~*~*~*~*

M I C H A E L

Michael bursts though the door happily,yelling your name until there was a response."Michaella!" "Michaella!",are you home? He yells,as you hear a rusting of bag."In Here Babe!" You Called Back From His Bedroom.You Chuckled as You Heared Him Dart up the stairs to his bedroom."Michaella!" He greeted happily,"Hey Babe! guess what i got you today?" "Hey,Mikey! But i don't know.. What Did you get me?" You asked curious ."Close Your Eyes,babe" He instructs,Digging his hand into the bag.You can hear him unwrapping something,You were even confused than before.But you felt hand slowly tug your sleeve to pull it up,you snapped your eyes open and instinctively pulled your hand away from his grasp,"NO!I mean-uh " you yelled,tugging your sleeve back down,your eyes noticing a gorgeos charm bracelet in his hands.His brows knitted together confusion,"What the matter,Michaella?" He Asked,Placimg the back into its original box.You Open Your Mouth to speak ,Insitead rose your feet.As You were Walking away,Michael's hand.

Sorry im too lazy to write the rest.soo sorry

~CutiePie