You Like Him and He doesn't like you (Lashton)

Sorry this isn't in the schdule.Get your tissues.but don't cause this is Super Lame

************************************

L U K E

You Looked at him from from the other side of the lunchroom,talking to his group of friends.you wanted to be the one next to him,gripping onto his arm,but isntead he had the head cheerleader,her head rested on his shoulder lightly as his hand held hers tightly. getting up to throw away your trash,you accidentally bumped into him,"Im so sorry," you said helping him pick up his books."Its fine.You aren't hurt are you?" You shook your head before asking him the same question."Good,I'll see you in trig." He quickly grabbed his girlfriend's hand and walked away.Away from you,and away from ever realizing how much you liked him.

(my Life,we been school mates since Kinder.When i turn 7 i crushing on our leader of our gang.me & him never talked and I transfered school and come back in 3rd grade.now in the 5ft grade.he hates me and i hate him.and I let him Call me names.I love him until now.But he has a crush on Ella.but ella said he is disgusting and will never date him)

A S H T O N

"Hey,I think the answer is four" your partner said as you wrote down answer for your math homework."Yeah,I got the same," you said as looked out at the football team that your dream man.Ashton Irwin was on."You're looking at him aren't you." You nodded and looked at how gracefully he caught the ball and then threw it.But of course,your thoughts were interruped when he went over to the cheerleaders and hugged his girlfriend."God I wish,I was her" you said as you turned back mto your work."You never know with cheerleaders,"she said as she began working on the next problem."I guess" You picked up pencil but not before a footbal come and hit you in the knee."Sorry!" You heared his familiar voice said.He quickly ran over to you and knelt down next to you."Hey you okay?" "Yeah" you said as you handed him him the football.That was really the only talk you had ever had.

(Other crush.But his girlfriend is my friend.)

Hope you Liked it sorry for the short story in the bottom

Love you sweethearts xx