Chapter 3

After a quick stop to pick up pizza and then movies from my house we finally ended up back at Jordan's house.

"My mom just messaged me she said she wont be home till tomorrow so we're all alone guys"

"PARTAYYYYYYY" Montana yelled

"You mean pizza, snacks and movies until we pass out" Jordan glared at tana.

"What are we going to watch first? I've got; this is us, how did we end up here, and all the insidious movies." I said.

"THIS IS US LET'S GET EMOTIONAL AND CRY" Kahilii said

"I call how did we end up here after that" Molly smiled

"Me and Lucie want to watch the insidious movies" Jordan added

"Me to so us three can stay up late and watch them" I agreed and went and grabbed my pepperoni ham and mushroom pizza.

"Montana your so gross PINEAPPLE DOES NOT GO ON PIZZA" Molly said making a gagging noise.

"Don't tell Noah that" Montana teased back causing Molly to blush.

"Guys hush it's movie time and I still call dibs on Niall and Liam" I said pressing play

"BITCH YOU CAN'T HAVE TWO" Jordan yelled throwing a pillow at me

"Ah what did you do that for" I said just as Niall said it on the movie

"GROUNDED" Montana yelled at Jordan.

"You can have both DeAnna. I taught you well"

"Good old Hoetana" Kahilii laughed.

"GUYS SHHHH" Lucie yelled

Montana was passed out before we even started how did we end up here.

"Anyone got some eyeliner or something" I asked with mischief in my eye.

"I do" Jordan giggled and ran to her bathroom and came back with blue eyeliner.

"What are you going to draw De?" Molly asked.

"Probably a penis" Kahilii laughed

"BOOBS" Lucie yelled

"SHHHHHHH" we all hushed her.

I decided to write I love Mason Levi on her and then since im immature sometimes I did draw a penis.

"Grab her phone" I whispered

"Why" Molly asked as she walked over to get it before handing it to me.

"You'll see" I said taking a picture and posting it on her twitter and tagging Mason.

Suddenly everyone's phone went off. Yes we have each other's post notifications on.

"She's going to kill you" Jordan said

"She's really going to kill me now"

"Why?" Lucie asked

"He liked it" Kahilii said beating me to it.

"Hurry put her phone back" I said handing it back to Molly.

Throughout how did we end up here we giggled about what we had done.

"I swear we're five sometimes" I giggled

"KEEP IT DOWN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP OVER HERE" Montana yelled

"Sorry" we all said

By the time we started the insidious movies it was just Jordan, Lucie, and I awake like we predicted.

"I'll be back" I said getting up and headed to the bathroom.

I seen I had text from my other best friend Sam. He's one of the greatest guys I know. I used to crush on him before he moved away to start his singing career. Thankfully we still talk all the time.

Sam: Hey Anna whats up I miss you.

Me: Hey Sammo I miss you to. I'm just having a movie night with the girls wbu?

Sam: well this is still top secret but you're my best friend forever and I have to tell you I'M GOING ON TOUR!

Me: OMG SAMMO THAT'S AMAZING WHEN.

Sam: This summer. I want you to come with me. I'll tell you another secret if you agree to go.

Me: I would love to go with you Sammo.

Sam: Is that a yes ;)

Me: Yess now what's the other secret?

Sam: A Summer High is my opening act.

Me: omg yay I'm super excited a whole summer with you and ASH.

Sam: I'll message you later with more details love you Anna.

Me: Love you too.

When I walked back to the group everyone but Jordan was sleeping so I snuck up on her and made her scream causing everyone to spring awake.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK" Everyone screamed. Yep we're definitely friends

"DeAnna, just scared me" Jordan said defensively.

I just laughed and laid down. "Goodnight guys"

((((Enjoy))))))