Chapter 9

I backed my truck up into a spot in front of screen two. Before we left this morning we had thrown pillows and blankets in there to make it comfy. Tonight Everything, Everything and Beauty and the Beast were playing on our screen. 

After my truck was put in park I turned the radio onto the needed station and rolled down my windows.

"Let's go get snacks!!!" Mason said excitedly. 

"Follow me" I said taking the lead. "I still can't believe you guys have never been to a drive in before."

"Well we can't believe you paid for all of us to get in." Luke said

"We would have paid for ourselves"Noah added and James nodded in agreement.

"I mean you guys are going to prom with me and my friends tomorrow but, if you insist" I smiled "You all have my number maybe you could just sneak me into your next Michigan show when you go on tour next."

"Deal!" All four of them wrapped me in a hug

When we made it to the concession stand the boys stood there in awe. We got two pizzas to share. And we each got; a pickle, popcorn, sour patch kids, Cookie dough bites, and a drink. 

We walked back to the bed of my truck and piled in. I sat in-between James and Noah. Luke and Mason sat in front of us. As soon as we got settled the movie screens turned on and started playing the previews.

"This is going to be so amazing thank you De" James smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"No, thank you James for agreeing to go to prom with me tomorrow" I smiled and turned to the other boys "I also want to thank you guys too for staying and for everything you've ever done for me and will do in the future just don't forget about me when you're international superstars"

"Trust us we could never forget someone as amazing as you DeAnna."James replied

"EWWW. JAMES. GROSS. SAPPY. EWWW." Mason said fake gagging "But we wont forget you trust me"

"Speaking of Sappy the movie is starting" Luke giggled like a little girl

I expected James to move his arm but he never did. So i rested my head on his shoulder. Everything, Everything was the first to play. It was as amazing as the book shockingly and it had me crying in a few spots. In those spots James wrapped his arm around me tighter. We had all already seen Beauty and the Beast not together obviously but we didn't care we were just enjoying our time together and we all agreed on watching it again together this time. When it started Mason got really excited and so did I. 

"Last year I was a part of a live production of beauty and the beast. I did the spotlight for it."

"That had to be amazing" Mason said

"It was. A whole month and a half of beauty in the beast. My favorite Disney movie of all time. Though it's not as amazing as these past few days with you guys. I'll miss you when you leave."

"We'll miss you to"Luke said while Noah shushed us and James pulled me closer.

Throughout the movie we all sang the songs word for word and even some of the not singing lines. About half way through I felt myself drifting off. James noticed and whispered to me that it was okay if I fell asleep and I did. Sometime later I could kind of here James and Noah whispering to each other.

"Dude, I think i might be falling for her" James said.

"Don't rush it take your time. Trust me you'll have the time" Noah replied.

"You're right I don't want to scare her away." 

I wanted to wake up but I didn't  want them to know I heard their conversation so I moved a little and noticed we were no longer in the bed of my truck. I was in James' arms.

"Hey sleepy head"James said looking down at me and Noah walked away.

"Where are we?" I whispered trying to find my voice

"Your house we just got here I was trying to take you to your room"

"What time is it"

"3:00 am"

I nodded " I can walk  if you want"

"I've got you. It's okay I promise" 

I smiled and put my head back against his chest. When we reached my door he opened it and sat me down on my bed. Noah followed in behind him with my giant panda handed it to me and walked out. 

"Wheres Mason and Luke?"

"Already down stairs probably sleeping. Which we both should also be sleeping so goodnight Panda"

"Panda? I like it. Goodnight to you as well Panda."

James turned my light off and left closing the door behind him. 

.

(((((heyyyyy look another update.... love you guys. I'm working on other stories to.)))))