Chapter 1

It was just a normal day at school I was hanging out with my friends Molly, Kahilii, and Montana we often call her Momtana because she's like the mom of our group. It was lunch time so we were all sitting at our normal table in the far corner eating our lunch and listening to our favorite bands and waiting for the rest of our group to arrive.
    Eventually Lucie and Jordan arrive. "Hey guys what took you so long?" Montana asked.
     "PROM" Lucie said a little to excited.
     "Prom? what do you mean?" I asked.
    "They're announcing the date and theme today during seminar"
    "Yay" I said flatly "Maybe we can all not go and go to a concert like we did for snowball."
    "DeAnna, we're going and by we're I mean you are to" Kahilii said
    "Why you guys will all find dates and I'll be like a 15th wheel. Plus we all know HE'S going to be there with HER" I said talking about my ex and the girl he cheated on me with
   "De you could always ask James" Molly said causing me to blush but everyone nodded in agreement.
   "That's a long shot guys James and the rest of ASH have been really busy lately"
   "It's worth a shot" Jordan nudged me.
    "Fine fine I'll try" I say as I pull out my phone to message James on facebook.

     Hey James I Know you guys have been really busy with band stuff but I was wondering if you would go to prom with me. I know it's a long shot but let me know.

     "Happy guys?" they all nodded.

*RING*

   We all stood and went our separate ways and promised to meet up after school and head to Taco Bell. This afternoons hangout is courtesy of Montana. It's her favorite.
   This hour was English so I took my seat and waited for class to start. Not that I usually pay attention anyways.
  "Hey" I looked up to see Abigail taking the seat next to me.
  "Hey long time no talk when did you move back"
   Me and Abigail haven't talked since middle school we used to be best friends but somethings changed when she moved away. That's when I became friends with my present squad.
   "A week ago todays my first day back"
  "Wow I've missed you"
  "I've missed you too but I need to tell you something."
   "Okay?"
   "Your new friends just aren't like you. You used to be all pink and frilly. Now your all Hot Topic and your just not you"
   "Ab just because I'm different doesn't mean I'm not me. My interests have changed it has nothing to do with my new friends..."
   "Well I don't like it"
   "I'd say I'm sorry but I can't be sorry for who I am now. Take me or leave me."
    "Goodbye DeAnna" was all that came out of her mouth as she stood and walked away from me.
     The rest of class went by in a haze like it usually does. Along with the rest of my classes.
    I pulled out my phone and shot Jordan and Lucie I would meet them in my car. We always rode together. Molly and Kahilii usually rode in Montanas car separate since well not all 6 of us were going to fit in one car. The only time we all rode together was when we took the van and that was usually for concerts, road trips, and sleep overs.
     I grabbed my bag from my locker and headed out the doors towards my black GMC Denali HD which usually just do happens to be parked next to Montana's black Chevy Impala . Yes I drive a truck what can I say.
     "Okay let's go" The girls said as I approached.
    When we finally arrived at Taco Bell and got our food and walked to our table conversations sprang into action mostly about prom and  shopping.
    "We're all going prom shopping tomorrow because it's my day to choose what we do." Molly who has saturdays announced before taking a bite of her taco.
    "We can take the van" Jordan added since it was hers.
    "This will be much fun" Montana added while opening her quesadilla
    Prom chats continued for awhile until the dinner rush crowd started to come through and we agreed to meet at Jordans in the morning so we could go shopping.

((((((Hey guys I'm still typing on my phone but I hope you enjoy. updates will become longer soon. Love you all))))))