SHOT #3 (face off)

Next day...

Arnav's office..
conference hall...

two men were seen getting up from there chairs n shaking hands....
arnav:so finally araav... the deal is final... congratulations....
araav(san):congrats to u too... now when the presentation is over, we can sign the deal...
arnav(serious look):no not now..we can't sign the deal right now...
araav:(confused look)but why???
arnav: because I want my sister to handle it... n she is on her way...
san: why any problem???
arnav:no..no problem... actually my wife is pregnant and I want to spend sometime with her...
san:oh...thats great... congrats..
arnav:thanks...
san:by the way what's your sister's name??
arnav:swara...

    hearing her name, sanskar was frozen to the ground...

san(monologue):swara... my swara... no no that's impossible.. my swara does have any brother... if she would have she had told me earlier na... why will she hide... n then too swara n business... she never showed any interest in business..... no... Arnav's Swara is someone else not my swara....

San :oh... Swara Raizada...
arnav:no...Swara Gadodia...
    a big shock... she is not someone else but HIS Swara...whom he left alone years back... n now destiny again tied them together....
let's see what will he do....

arnav:ok then you wait in the cabin... I'll go n see where is she...
as he left a staff member came n told sanskar that someone came to meet him...
san:ok I am coming...

waiting room...
as sanskar reached there he saw jeevika waiting for him...
his face was clearly telling that he is tensed...
jeevuka:(happily)so how was ur deal...(on receiving no answer n seeing him tensed, she asked)
what happened sanskar???is everything alright???

he narrated her all the story n told about swara being the one handling the project....

jeevika was happy in her heart that something good is going to happen in her friend's life...
all she had seen in these years is a Lost Sanskar... Broken Sanskar...
Though he didn't said anything but she has seen him carving for his LOVE... she knows how much he missed his family n specially SWARA...

jeev:so u will leave this deal...
san:I can't do that... it is very important for our company...
jeev:then what have u decided...
San: I WILL FACE HER....u were right jeevika for how much time I'll run from my past... now when she is here... this time I won't run... I'll face her...
jeevi:(happily but it was unnoticed by sanskar)reallyy...
San:yes I will meet her but I want ur help in it... you have to act as my fiance infront of her...
jeev:(shocked )what????have u gone mad.... what rubbish r u saying.... u know I m already engaged...
san:don't worry yaar... I'll convince viren but please help me... can't u do this much for me....
jeev:okay fine....