SHOT 9

Sorry "holding ears"...i m really sorry...last whole week I was in village n so I can't write at that time... I have completed it just now posting... my school have also opened n it is getting difficult for me to write... so spare me....

n u know today
I mean
9th July 2017 is my Parents 17th Marriage Aniversery....

I love you mumma papa... I can't tell you how much...but I know that you r the best parents I can ever get... I just pray that you always stay happy...
I love you....

*****************************

As he fall down on his knees...his eyes were closed...the first person whose face came in front of his eyes was of swara...

her smiling face...

*
her sad face...

*
her irritated face...

*
her calm face...

*
her angry face...

everything which was coming in front of his closed eyes were Her's......
n then ashu's face came in front of his eyes... unknownly a small smile comes on his face remembering her dreams n cute antics...she is really a mixture of his n swara...
he wasn't able to digest what his mother did to his wife n his child...tears fell from his eyes...he wasn't able to believe how could he do this to swara...he couldn't believe how could he not be there beside her to console her...but he just left her all alone to suffer...
time was passing but he was sitting there in that position for God knows how long time...
his all senses stopped working... he was just thinking that what he had done to his life...he started blaming himself...

san: I m sorry swara... ye kya kar diva maine...I destroyed everything... everything with my own hands...I m a looser swara...I m a bad husband n a worse father... I m just a looser...

his thoughts were broken when he heard a voice...

person: yes you are a looser!!!

sanskar turned back to see the person n was totally shocked seeing the person standing there...

san: I m sorry please forgive me.....

************
next day...

everyone were sitting in the hall except swara who was busy in some work n children were playing in there room...

at that time Sanskar entered the house...

arnav: hi araav... you here something important???

san: yes arnav it's very important I m here to take my wife n my daughter...

araav:(laughing) what r u saying araav... wife n daughter... bad joke buddy...

san: it's not a joke arnav... it's the truth...truth of my life... that I m Sanskar Maheshwari not Araav Kapoor... swara's husband n ashu's father....

arnav(angrily):what rubbish it's a lie right???

san:no arnav it's the truth...