SHOT 12

This is a father-daughter bonding part hope u all like it...
mahira80 Di it's a little bit like u said but not exactly the same hope u like it...

Another day...
Today swara was busy so sanskar had to go to pick up ashu from the school...
Raglak already left to India...

In India everyone came to know about Sanskar... N they wanted to meet him... Specially Sujata....

But Laksh stopped her n told some thing that shocked the whole house...

How  told her that after whatever they had done with swara... Sanskar had took a final decision that from now onwards he is not a member of Maheshwari family... N moreover he now wish to not see there faces again in his life... He will never come back... N will never talk to them... He can never forgive sujata for killing his child....

Sujata went into a shock... Deep shock...

*******

Ashu's school...

Sanskar arrived there n came to know that student have left the school five minutes before...

He started searching for ashu... He went to the ground...

He called her many times... Searched her on all the swing... Asked all the children.... But everything goes in vain...

His heartbeat started increasing.... He started getting nervous...

Sweat started forming on his forehead....

Nothing was coming in his mind... Only one question came into his mind that what if he again lost her...

At that same time he got a call from swara....

San POV...
"what will I  answer her?? " o god ashu bacha where are you... Please come back....dont tease me like this.... Don't give me such a big punishment.... Please beta come back...

Tears fell down from his eyes... He sat down on a bench... His face was covered with his hand...

After almost five minutes someone tapped his shoulder...

He looked up... He could see a blur vision of a girl yes it was ashu.... Blur vision because his eyes were filled with tears...

As soon as he understand that it was ashu.... He hugged her tightly...

Ashu: why r u crying?????

San: bacha where were you haan??? Do u know how much scared I was... How can u go like this...

Ashu: I just went with my friend... She asked me to accompany her to the shop so I went... N what's such a big deal in it...

Sanskar got angry on seeing her such careless behavior... N without thinking he shouted... Making her scared...

San: what is this ashu... How can u be so careless... Don't forget that u r still six years old... Not sixteen that u can do whatever u want... N is this the way u talk with your elders... Do u even have the idea what could have happened now... What if someone kidnapped u... Or what if u got hurt.... N the place u r talking about is so far away from your school ...if anyone will say u to go anywhere will you go just like that... This is the last time I m telling u... If u again for did this then u will get punishment... Understand....