SHOT 10

DeekshaReddy23 so here it is what u wanted...
N now it's ur turn to post remember 😉😉😉😉😉....
I want it soonnnnn DeekshaReddy23 so it is dedicated to you...

Guys do u remember today I mean 14th July it's complete 7 months for our SR to go off air 😢😢😢...

But I don't think we need to cry... It's damn seven complete months so many things happened... But we didn't changed...

Swasan didn't died...they r alive through us... They r alive in our heart... They r not only rulling the Telly Update pages but also Facebook n Watt pad... N don't know how many sites more...

Isn't it a good news for us...

**************************

Khushi headed towards Arnav as Swasan n Raglak left the house... n shoot him with her questions...

khushi: what was that Ha??? What are you doing Mr.  Raizada I never thought that you will do this to ur own sister... how could you...

arnav was shocked because of her sudden reaction n was not able to understand anything... he was too surprised n scared too, seeing her red eyes...

arnav: hey what r u saying Khushi... pagal go gai ho kya...

Khushi got more angry as he tried to act innocent n above that called her "mad"....

khushi: how dare you call me pagal... what do u think u r... maybe the world fear you... but don't forget that I am also "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" n no one had the dare to say anything to me...

arnav: what r u saying????

Khushi interrupted him.......

khushi: you know what every single husband are the same... they just know how to make fun of there wives... take them forgranted... use them n when they r done just leave them...

arnav got angry listening her accusing him... he held her tightly from shoulder n dragged her to him.. now it was her turn to be scared...

arnav: do u even know what the hell you r speaking... how can you think that I will anything bad with you or shona... she is my sister my princess.... how can you blame me..

khushi: then what was that??? why was sanskar thanking you????

arnav: because it was my plan to send swara with him....

khushi: what??????

arnav: yes I asked him to take her....

Khushi: how can u do this arnav have you forgotten what he did with Swara??? what he did with ashu??? how he left them alone... how can you send her with that man....

arnav: because SHE NEEDS HIM... have you not seen her Khushi... how is she from past seven years... she is just breathing for ashu not living her life... she is just acting to be happy when she is not... she still loves him... how much she says that she hate him but the truth is she still love him...