SHOT 4

I am sorry guys

Next day...

Sanskar was outside Arnav's office waiting for Swara in his car... because to start there work, they have to visit the working site...So on Arnav's insisting Swara agreed to go with Sanskar together in same car... Swara had to sign some papers so she was inside while he was waiting... at the same time he heard two employees talking about her...

emp1:yaar what did she think of herself... we tolerate her because she is our boss's sister... but she is not our boss... why she is so rude n arrogant to us...
emp2:I have also heard that she hate boys...
emp1:why??
emp2:don't know maybe some bad past...

their talk was listened by sanskar n he got angry... someone was talking rubbish about his swara so how will he be able to tolerate it... he came out n went to them seeing him both get scared...

San: what the hell r u doing here... I think u get ur salaries for doing work not for talking rubbish... I think I should tell it to Arnav...
emp 1 $ 2: we r sorry sir... please don't tell him or else we will lose our jobs... we won't do it again...
San (angrily):leave....

after sometime Swara came there... both proceed towards the location... there was immense silence in the car which Sanskar didn't like at all... Swara was busy seeing the environment outside from the window... Sanskar was feeling awkward due to so much silence so thou to talk...

San:hmm...wo can I ask you a question???
swara:sure...
San:you n Arnav r siblings then also you have different surname???
swara:ha..actually he is not my real brother... he is my cousin... my dida had a sister.. Arnav Bhai is her's grandchild... in childhood we use to live to... but after dida 's sister's death her son moved to Australia... when we were small we were very close to each other... he is very protected for me... n for me also he is very important person in my life...
San:(stammering)your husband...
swara(with a small smile):husband.. Mr Kapoor I think someone gave you wrong information... I m still single...
San:n your.. your parents??? (little bit stammering)
swara: my Maa baba died in an accident 4 years before...

listening about shemish death Sanskar was shocked.. he never ever not even in his nightmares thought that this could also happen behind him.. he remembers there love for him... how much shomi trusted him... how much they trusted him...
somewhere in his heart he was cursing himself for not being with swara in that time... he could not even guess what she suffered that time... he cursed himself for not consoling her at that time...
San(nothing else came in his mind):I am sorry...
swara:its OK..

now he didn't have guts to talk more he switched on the recorder... the music which was played send him in his old memories... when both if them were happy together...

flashback...

one n half month before their separation... when pari went missing n adarsh was blackmailing swaragini...
it was a pleasant day... whole family was out of town due to some wedding... only Swasan were there... when Sanskar send a driver to pick up swara in the evening... Swara went with the driver... she was all confused about why he called her so urgently... driver took her to farmhouse... she went inside still confused... she started calling him...