14

It was lunch time at school and Sicheng was miserable. Yuta had gone back to being an ass and hanging out with (Y/E). He even called Sicheng gay in front of everyone in class. It made him so mad. I guess sleeping with Yuta was a bad idea.

And then Doyoung was no where to be found. And Lucas had texted him saying he was sick and couldn't make it to school. So Sicheng was all alone. He wanted to go home and sleep and forget all about Yuta.

He had been stupid to let Yuta touch him, and even more stupid to think that things had changed. He knew now that nothing was going to change. He should just move on.

"Hey, can I sit here?"

Sicheng looks up to see one of the upperclassmen. He was tall and handsome with blonde hair and a beautiful eye smile. Sicheng knew right away who he was. It was Jung Jaehyun, the hottest guy in school besides the members of NCT. He wasn't a member even though he was offered to join multiple times. He didn't like the group at all.

"Yeah, sure," Sicheng says feeling nervous all of a sudden.

Jaehyun sat down with his tray of food. Sicheng was a bit confused as to why he'd want to sit with him. Didn't he know that nobody liked him? That he was sitting with the school loser?

"You know," Jaehyun says. "People don't really hate you."

"Huh?" Sicheng asks.

"You're not really a loser. Everyone actually thinks that you're the cutest thing ever. They're all just a bunch of idiots. And that Yuta guy that always messes with you, he's totally in love with you. He never shuts up about you."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"Because I know you like Yuta back and he's being stupid. So I came up with a plan to get him to pull his head out of his ass and get you more friends."

"And what's that?"

"Date me. Then Yuta will get jealous and sooner or later he'll confess his undying love for you and you start dating him. You become a member of NCT and bam, you got friends."

"And why do you want to help me?"

"Because I hate seeing cute people all by themselves."