0

Sicheng was one of the cutest boys you'll ever meet. He was small with feminine features that makes all the girls jealous. But nobody liked him. At school he was known as the loser along with his only friend, Doyoung.

He didn't understand why no one liked him. He was always nice and smiled sweetly at everyone. Maybe it had something to do with the cool kids, that group called NCT.

NCT are the ones who started it. They're a group of boys who are rich and good looking and love to make fun of everyone who isn't. Sicheng being their favorite target.

Everyday they'd laugh and make fun of Sicheng. They'd call him gay and stupid. Sometimes telling him to go jump off the roof when they're in a good mood.

It never bothered him though. It's been like this for years. He was use to it. What bothered him though was this guy named Yuta.

Yuta was a member of NCT and the meanest one of them all. What Sicheng didn't like was that he had a crush on the boy. He hated himself for liking such a person. But he could help but feel attracted.

If NCT knew then he'd have no choice but to jump off the school roof. His life would be ruined. Not even Doyoung knows his little secret. And he planned to keep it that way.