18

Sicheng broke up with Jaehyun as soon as he could. Jaehyun understood and wasn't hurt by it. In fact he said he can go after his long time crush now, which happened to be Taeyong.

Sicheng then asked Yuta to be his boyfriend who happily said yes. And Taeyong, the leader of NCT, made Sicheng a member, along with Doyoung, Lucas, and Mia of course. And even Jaehyun accepted the offer and joined the group. Everything was great.

At least until the new kid showed up. Yes, another one. This one however wasn't so nice. He was a bit cocky and acted like he owned the place which pissed NCT off. He also made moves on Sicheng, but Sicheng was so clueless because all he could think about was Yuta.

His name was Kun. He was from China. He was also very rich with a father who had the power to influence anybody into doing what he wanted. And Kun wanted Sicheng, but Yuta refused to give him up.

"He's mine you dumbass fucker," Yuta said to Kun as they argued in front of the class. "Go find someone."

"I don't want anyone else," Kun said. "He's the must beautiful thing and I have to have him. You go find someone else."

"I had him first, dickhead. He loves me, not you."

Sicheng then walks into the classroom and runs up to Yuta giving him a big kiss. Yuta looks at Kun and gives him a sly smirk. Yuta and Sicheng then tale their seats letting the teacher fuss at Kun for not being in his seat when class started.