The fight

Crash"! The sound of smashing and yelling is going through  the hall way. Sorry ,my name is Sunny White. That loud noise is my parents there fighting  again!

"I told you ,I do not like that ugly tie ugh!" Mrs. White yelled

"I don't like that ugly dress it makes u look...FAT, and ugly.. Bi**h !!"Mr. White yelled

As my mom ran to the door I ran to my bed and an began  to read a book.

"We're going to grandmas house."My mom said. As she pulled me of the bed.

"Wait why?!" I asked as she started to put my clothes in my suitcase.

"Because you idiotic  father  wants to be a  smart mouth and call me fat and ... nothing . I heard how she said  it made her feel forgotten.

"Mom if you need i can get maria and pack her stuff ."I said as she finished  packing my things "yes that would be nice " she said in low voice.

As I walked down the hallway my father stopped me scared to move I stood still and did not move.

"Where are you going ?" He had asked without warning .

"To Maria's room why?"

" Just checking" he said

As I woke up maria she screamed at me to leave her alone "wake up!" I said as I continue to shake her. Finally she woke up .

My sister

My sister

As she opened her eyes she question why I was waking her up at 11:00 its nearly 12:00 am . "Well if you don't want to be beat up I suggest that you pack your bags" I said as I started packing one bag "why ?"she said, as she sat up in her bed Going to get up.

"What happened  is dad being a dumb founded "
I cut her off . "Keep packing  and take these down stairs  too ." I said.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••New  book u hope you like   It took me a while I will show the parents  next  chapter anyway  hoped you liked it bye \(^o^)/❤️