TALK

Then something I couldn't explain  with words happened...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••Maria pov••

He grabbed me by my ducking hips(Faith:see im not cussing) and kissed me. But, this time it was...different. As in it was some kind of kiss that meant he's protection over me and I'm not  to share. He reached for the heam of my shirt. I let him, I didn't care anymore. I rapped my arms around his waist.

I was his. That was until two people that wouldn't be soo... Fond of this little picture Right now,came in. They looked at us for  a hole second and in the next ten seconds , let me tell you 4 things that happened.

1. Me and James bummed heads trying to hide

2. My mom AND  sunny start yelling at us

3. John walks in looking extremely pissed

4.  I smashing my make up kit that was empty  on the ground  to Shut them up.

"One what the flip that door was locked, two why the heck are you up set John." I yell after getting there attention.

"Why was the door supposed to be locked I told  you I was coming back over because you wanted help,James." John said.

My mom just left the room mumbling something about ' I'm to young to be a grandma'  sunny had a face to face conversation with James. All I could make out was

'Do not touch my sister unless she says it's alright' and 'the next time I see something like that with out my knowing ill kill you' or something like that. She walked out with a hot faced John trailing behind. God my family is crazy. James shut the door locked it and walked over to me.

I got up of the bed And went to my suitcase. I picked out a light blue night gown with lace on the end making it look fancy. I also picked  out some bunny slippers. I walked to the bathroom.

I checked to make sure  James wasn't In there. Latterly its like i gave the bathroom a pat down. After I took a long hot shower.

Walking out I started to change upon hearing another knock on the door, can this get any worse. I got my gown on and started walking to the door. Opened it Then being squeezed to death.

"Ohh,you must be James soulmate,Im Caroline his mother nice to meet you." The lady- Mrs Caroline said.

"Hey Mari do you know were my- mom?" James said using my nickname. The lady pushed passed me hugging on James even thought he was shirt less. Oh god im drooling. I shook my head not wanting to think about that. Walking over to them,she lets go of  him and walks over to me.

"Tell are  you having chilren" she ask all happily

"Mom!"

"What im getting old I want grandchildren so I can dress them"she said with a huff. Just as she finished that sentence my sister came in in a shirt that stopped at her thighs and socks that stopped at her knee caps with a bat.

"That's my sister sunny" I say

" Hi" she she says not even caring my sisters holding a bat. 

"Who are you" sunny asked

"Im James mom Caroline" she says.

"Ohh then you should meet my mom follow me." Sunny said.

As they  walkout of the room I shut and lock the door James went to the bathroom and shut the door. I went to the bed and layed down.

"Hey you ok" James asked i looked up to see him shirt less once again. I think im drooling 

"Are you drooling" he asks. I quickly wipe my mouth and turn away so he won't see my blushing face. I herd him chuckle and walk over to the bed.  

CRAP CRAP CRAP this is not the time his mom is over

He sat down and pulled me up , Like if you picked up a dog. He sat me in his lap and cut on the TV. We sat like that for 30 minutes watching SpongeBob. Then his mom came in......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for not updating the holidays and my phone getting token was crazy.. Bye -FAITH

Words-708-