DAD

Hey like I stayed its a soulmate Au and yea im not good at those so u pray for Me .....~ Alex 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Until...... we saw are dad in the distance running after us with a knife. After awhile of running he stole a car and drove after us.

" m-mom do yo-"

I was cut of by the roaring sound of the car engine. The only thing I could think was 'нσℓу fυ¢..к'  as I was about to say something  we went faster I noticed dad was on are tail he tried to ram into us but my mom sped up in time. I sat there with tears in my eyes as we turned a corner I hid my body hits agents the car door .

Bold is her soulmate
Underlined is her

Hey u ok

I smiled he was thinking about me I asked my sister Maria for a pen she handed me one with out asking me why .

Uhh sorta why??
He wrote back fast
Oh I just wanted to know
Why
Well my  arm got hurt so I though u got beat up
  I' m giving u my number
What why
Because you gworry two much hold on.
* insert random number*
I thought you were kidding im going to call you

Just before I could write a thing he called. I was in a state of shock I answered.

" Hello"   Said try to make my voice sounds sweet.

" Hey Darlin~" he said , it made me blush my sister looked me ,smirked and turned away.

" Its me s-sunny white "I said trying to sound casual(it failed) It took him a while to answer.

"Im -Im John ( John Laurence in the place to be ok ill stop) black" I heard him say. ( that sound alike a name right)

•••JOHNS POV•••

She sounded like an angel. I stared at the phone just then I saw two cars bad bye.

" Hey Darlin are you in a red car" she paused.

"U-yes yea why" she sounded so scared. I tell her these words

" Turn left at "NY apple lane" and pull in to traffic then drive to taco bell Ill meat you there" i said i took a short cut there. I heard her repeat the words. good she listened ,I like a girl that Listens.

" Oh and expect To get kissed ~ Darlin " i said trying to sound sexy.... It worked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
There ya happy bye I sleepy .... Love Yall ~ Alex

.412 words.