Akward

••Sunny's pov••

Ever since last night my mom has been very
....protective as in if he was trying to kiss me. Nope she was right there. Right now were on the road.

"Hey what music do you want ?" John asked yes my mom lets me ride with him. I was still upset with him.

"Well?" He asked with a curious face. Of course he's talking to me.

"Panic at the disco ' death of a bachelor." I say. Just then my mom called. I connected the call to the car.

"Hey honey. John." She said. She said his name with venom in it.

"Hi ma " I say not dealing with her mess today.

" Hi anyway are you guys going to the mall and coming back or doing other things and, then coming back to the hotel." I could just hear that smirk on her face when she said 'other things'.

"Were going to the mall then were getting food then going to the hotel ok" I say

"Ok.. Just don't touch her" my mom said. She then hung up. We pulled up to the mall and went shopping. Not bad.

We then went out that's when things happened. Ok so after we got out we headed towards to dinner. Then we headed toward the hotel. Normal right. Wrong. We did not go straight to the hotel.

Instead we drove to a back alley. Scared not knowing what we were going to do. He trough me in the back. He then unbuckles himself an climes in th back.

Oh snickers

He then started kissing me

" Stop.....stop!" I say protesting. He didn't. He keep going that's when I slapped him. THAT. Upset him, he actually growled. He claimed in the front leaving me in the back.

Driving from the alley to the hotel not stopping. When we got there he was so angry and annoyed he almost Broke the lock.

•••John's pov •••

HOW DARE SHE!!! Shes slapped me Uhhhhh! I Almost Broke the lock on the way in. I tossed her hard on the bed i put the do not disturb sing on the door. I walked over to her. She was shivering so hard she almost pasted out.

"Sunny?" I asked

" What!" She spat. I grabbed her by the arms and kissed her.

" Im Sorry" I said almost screamed it. She looked at me with a hurt feeling. 'I Don't know how to make it up.'

"I know"she said

"What ?" I questioned

" I know how you can make it up"

"Just how am I of all people going to do that" I
questioned.

"Simple you just give me what I want" she says flirtatiously

"Whats that"

"You"

'Oh my goooooooooooodness'

" Your kidding right" I asked

" No" was all she said before pushing me off the bed.

"OWW what the h- "she covered my mouth with hers. She kissed me. She keep kissing me. Her legs were around waist. And my hands on her thighs.  She then continued to pull of my shirt.

'Let me jus remind you I'm shirt less and wearing my shorts and she is in a sports bra in a short skirt.'

Before she could do any thing else we heard a 'aw hell no' and the sound if the door bursting open.

Before she could get off Or stop kissing me. Her mom. She saw us .

"What the Fuck"

" No no no no its really not what it looks like" we said at the same time.

"No it IS what It looks like" she said. She shut the door then, walked over to us.

"Shit" we said. By the time she came by it was to late she pulled us apart. She slapped me and her leaving us in shock.

"KISS!"she spat. We looked at each each other.

"Why?"

"Sience you two like kissing so much, then do it!!" She said. We just sat there . That would be Akward to kiss in front of her mom.

She then graved us then put us the way she wanted. Sunnys legs were around my waist ah her hands around my neck. And she pushed me against the wall.

"NOW KISS" she yelled. After not doing what she said she pushed are heads together.

"OWW mom stop" sunny yelled rubbing her head. Her mom didn't Seem to care.

••sunny'pov••
"Mom please stop" i begged
She just look at us with pure anger and disgust. She left and went to the bathroom.

John then pulled me closer. I sat there taking in his heat. I almost kissed him. KEYWORD almost but my mom came out and saw us.

"What so you try to kiss NOW" she said

We sat there in silence. Then he kissed me in front of my mother. Fu-fire truck. She stood there with a shocked expression, as he moved his hand up my skirt and my hands around his neck.My mom then walked out. After I stopped kissing him she came back In with a worried look on her face.

"Maria found her soulmate" my mother said

"WAHT"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok im so sorry for this ^ not making scene but if you read it i love you it took me two days to finger and finish this and I have school and I have to clean uhhhh love y'all bye. ~ Faith

Word count -889-  (。ŏ﹏ŏ)