Day Out

••Maria POV••
So right now we're out when I say out I mean out. We're at the food court right know talking about if we should go to 'rack room' or 'toys r us'.Finally we said we were going to toys r us.

" Can I please get this" I begged.  Sunny, John,and James starred at me. James laughed at my cuteness. Making my sister death glare him. After leaving 'toys r us.' We went to rack room getting new pairs of shoes for us all. On the way home my favorite song came on 'Schuyler sisters' came on.

"And Peggy!" I sang out loud as it the chorus. Everybody but James was looking at me weirdly. When Aaron Burr's part came on he sang.

" Excuse me miss I know its not funny but your perfume smells like your daddy got money" James sang as he started flirting with me.

" Burr you disgust me" I sung .

" Ah you discuses me im a trust fun baby you can trust me" he sang as he winked at me. (Faith: MUSICAL LOVE IS THE BEST) I sat there hot faced blushing. My sister did not notice until he kissed me on the lips leaving me redder then before. Once he pulled away he had a big smirk on his face. Then my sunny noticed.

"What did you do to my little sister you son of a-" before she could finish i spoke up. " Um you should be talking you guys always kiss in front of us." I say calmly as my face went back to its to its normal color. Pink. No just kidding but seriously it went back to its normal color.

She sat there im the front her and John looked at us and then each other. Knowing were in traffic and it being 5:56 we wouldn't get home till 9:00 or 10:00. Then the kissed. Like full on passionate kiss kinda of kiss. Me and James sat there looking at them thenceforward adverting our eyes. We pulled out the toys we brought and started building them.(Faith: they were legos) when we were down I had a mini Hamilton model from the song dear theodosia reprise and James had a heather's model from the song seventeen.

( time skip)

Once we were at the hotel room we played with are models. After being bored I tackled James  to the ground. He started laughing. Knowing he was bigger and stronger he flipped me over. Planting kisses over my face.    A knock was heard on the door we freeze he gets up and answers  the door. There was a few minutes of  talking before I heard the name brandy. I ran to the door.

" hey brandy why are you here" I say with venom in my voice.

" I heard from a little birdie that you were staying in comfort inn with your soulmate" he said looking at james. 

Before he could say anything   James  had told him to take five steps back after brandy did he he slammed and locked the door.

"WHO was that" he said raise if his voice at who.

" Some guy I used to date" I Say with no fear.

" what do you mea-'' he was cut off by my finger.

" look we we're in pre-k and did not learn about soulmates until first grade" I say.

Then something I couldn't explain with words happened.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok I'm sorry for not updating i will try more school just started and I have awesome peps not as cool as you. I will still be writing don't worry. Bye ~Faith

-word count 606-