Chat Noir/ adrenes point of veiw

"Plagg! I feel awful!" I groaned I rolled around on my bed still in my clothes from school. I had told Natalie that I had a head ache and would be going to lay down in my room to rest so she won't check on me. "Why would I say all those awful things to ladybug. Even though it wasn't me really... I still said those awful things about her." I continued to roll around in self pity. Until I heard a burp from the floating black creature and sat up so I was facing him.
"Dude you were gonna cataclysm her face. If she didn't kiss you you'd feel a lot worse and that was like months ago why do you still feel bad?" He said nonchalantly floating around the silver tray I had brought in earlier looking for more of his favorite treat... that I despise.
"She's the girl of my dreams Plagg you don't understand I said I loathed her. I wanted to tell her that I love her but I blew it I doubt she feels the same after that." I turned around and burried my fave in my plush pillows and moaned in despair. Plagg stopped at one of the digital clocks in my room and made his way over to my balled up form.
"Adrene you missed patrol with ladybug." He said with a slight giggle. I jumped up and gasped.
"That's what I was looking forward too today!! Plagg claws out!" I called and transformed into my other half and leaped out the window. I searched across Paris to find her but nothing. "She must have gone home already... I was too late." I was standing on a roof top feeling very defeated. "I'll go home." And I went to my house and curled back up in my blankets with a single tear rolling down my cheek. "Tomorrow...*yawn* I'll do it." And I closed my eyes.