Chat/adrien pov

I take my seat in front of marinettes after she sits down I pull out a blank peice of paper and hide it on my desk and start writing
M'lady ive been meaning to tell you this
No scratch that lets try it again
Ladybug I have been trying to tell you for a while I love you and I have since the first day we fought together I know my feelings wouldn't change even if I knew who was under the mask.
I feel a tap on my shoulder and lookup putting my arms over the writing. I look up
"Dude class is over you've been writing all class what's up?" He punches my shoulder. I blush and crumple the paper and put it in my bag.
"Nothing just thinking about stuff..." I look out the window. 'I'm going to tell her at patrol tonight no matter what' I thought for my self while walking out the front door to the stairs with Nino.
"Hey. Adrien wanna go some where for lunch?" Nino asked in a knowingly way of yeah I know the answer.
"Sorry dude you know how my dad is and I'm a little preoccupied today. Sorry." I said waving and got in my car. When I arrived home I sat at my large empty dining room table and pull the paper out of the bag. I re-read it and Plagg pops out from behind the paper.
"So~ your going to tell ladybug huh~?" He says mockingly laughing he's eating like always (can't spell the name of the cheese sorry)
"Yes I am I'm going to tell her tonight as soon as I see her." I looked at my clock ate lunch and headed back to school.