Ladybug/ marinette pov

*beep beep beep*
I bolt straight up out of bed causing Tikki to be catapulted off o my chest. "Tikki were gonna be late come one lets go!" I rush out of my room after getting dressed, and run down to the bakery where my parents are. "Morning mom and dad!" I say placing a quick kiss on their cheek while grabbing a pastry and rushing out the door. I open my small purse where Tikki is located and she hands me the ribbons I use to tie my hair up as the school gets into view. Rushing into class I trip over my foot and fall. "Gah!" I land in front of Adrien and blush. He gets up and starts picking up the items that fell out of my bag. I sit up looking at him the blush growing on my face. Chloe gets up and wraps her arms around Adrien and knocks my books out of his arms.
"Adri-kins why do you insist on helping her she's not worth it." She say this with a smirk on her face. Adrien gets up and turns to face her.
"Chloe I'm helping her because," he looks at me with his sparkling green eyes "she's my friend." He says and pushes Chloe away from him and starts picking up my things again. This time I scramble to help him. Once all of my things were back in my bag. He got up and stretched out his hand. "Need some help." I take his hand and get up.
"T-thanks Adrien your amazing- I mean what nothing that is again hahah..." I let go of his hand and take my seat. I really love him.