Chat/ adriens pov.

School gets out and instead of talking with Nino for a while I ran straight to the car so I could go home. I got in the car with my guard and Natalie. "Natalie I'm going to stay in my room there's a um... project I need to work on tell my father I'm sorry" I say out loud "not that he cares" I say under my breath. Natalie just nods in understanding. I take out my phone and open up the lady blog.
NEWS ON CHAT NOIR
Hello my fellow ladybug enthusiasts. As all of you know I follow every case ladybug and Chat Noir go on and lately our beloved pun loving crime fighter seems a little down and not his perky self. I think he's hiding something. What do you guys think?
I closed out my phone and looked out the window. 'Does it really show that I'm upset?' I asked my self as the buildings of Paris pass by.
        ~5 minutes later~
I get to my house and run inside. "Thanks for the ride guys I'll be in my room" I say and jog up the stairs to my room. I open the door and throw My bag on my bed.
"Dude careful I almost got crushed by your books warn me next time." He says flying towards me and he sits on my shoulder "you gonna be ok? You're going to tell the girl you love how you feel tonight."
"Plagg you sound as if you care about this instead of making fun as usual." I say with a smirk growing on my face.
"I never said I didn't care I just think your crazy for confessing even though you don't know whose under the mask."
"That's just it Plagg I don't care whose under the mask and when I find out who is if ever my feelings won't falter." Plagg looks at me and flys in front of my face.
"Ok Adrien I trust you." He says and smiles.
"Plagg claws out!!!!"