who are you?

when you rubbed your hands up and down my arms, my skin felt like a warm blanket draped over my cold bones.

when you pressed your lips against mine, my lips trembled and my tongue was tempted to twist and crawl to form the words "i love you".

when you wrapped your body around my icy heart, with your arm laying across my waist and your hot breath on the back of my neck, my soul finally began to rest.

when you began to go hours without talking to my fragile ego and your outbursts became more frequent, my brain knew it was the end.

when you screamed at me and told my shaking heart that i was over dramatic and worthless, it cracked.

when you held me after the fight, all my twisted mind could think to say, were the words "we are my parents". you slammed the door on your way out.

when you ran your fingers along my breasts the next day, i knew this wasn't the same guy.

when you asked to "fuck" every day for the rest of the week, i realized the boy i knew wasn't the one placing his mouth between my tired thighs.

when you looked through me instead of at me, and when you stopped holding my hand every chance you got, and began to grab my ass instead, we both knew it was over.

the sweet, selfless boy that would write me love letters, the one i fell in love with, is not the same guy who ripped my underwear because he was so eager to satisfy his needs.

you used to touch my heart and my mind before you ever touched anywhere else.

who are you? who is the man with his tongue down my throat and where did he come from? why are his hands placed somewhere i didn't ask for them to be placed?

who is he?