Imaginary best friend

This is my first book guys so no hate please but suggests on making it better will be greatly appreciated :) -Maddy ⛄️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It all started when Krissy was 5 she was the average normal 5 year old girl except she was very quiet and shy. And then there was me Megan Meg's for short.

I basically raised Krissy my mom died when we were younger and by younger I was 14 and Krissy was 3 we are 11 years apart. I am now 16 she died two years ago and I miss her so much she was beautiful and kind, willing to do anything to help a person in need.

Anyway after my mom died my dad went insane he locked him self in his room for a week and never came out now he is barley ever home he is a transport truck driver and when he is home he spends all day and night at the bar.

*FLASHBACK*

One night I remember him coming home wasted and he started yelling at Krissy saying she was a disgrace to the world and she was an accident and if she wasn't born my mom wouldn't of died and it was her fault. He was going to hit her so I grabbed Krissy and ran to our room the floor creaking with every step I took. I put her in my closet and told her not to come out until I came back. When I stepped out the door I could hear my dad laughing creepily saying "oh Meg's come here I have a little surprise for you" I walked to the kitchen and he grabbed my hair pulling me to the ground my body was tense I was so scared for what was going to happen next. He punched me in the face and I instantly fell to the ground everything went black.

*****

A couple days ago I heard Krissy in her room talking to someone so I stood by her door and listened.....

KRISSY'S P.O.V

Hi James I missed you ! Why didn't you come see me again last night. James!!! Why won't you answer me please James!!. Tears started rolling down my cheeks because my best friend James won't answer me. I looked at James and he was pointing at my door I quickly snapped my head in the direction of the door and I saw Megan standing there.

MEGAN'S P.O.V

After I heard her talking to "James" she quickly looked at me and her eyes were big and full of hate she started screaming and ran towards me saying it was all my fault James wouldn't talk and I needed to leave. I thought maybe it was just the age she was at and she had an imaginary best friend but then at 1:00am I thought other wise.

I got up to go to the bathroom and get a glass of orange juice after I poured my juice I drank half of it then poured the rest in the sink. I was walking back to my room and went to go check on Krissy I slowly opened the door to her room so I wouldn't awake her but when I looked in the room her bed was empty. I started freaking out i whipped the door open and it hit against the wall with a big BOOM I was for sure I left a hole from the door handle. I started yelling her name and looking under the bed and in her closet but she was no where to be found. I started running through the house yelling her name I looked in the washroom, kitchen dining room everywhere but still no sign of Krissy.

As I was walking past the outside door I heard laughing and yelling so I turned on the light to the deck and went out and started saying Krissy's name over and over. I saw something in the corner of my eye running towards the road so I started running after it the sweat was dripping down my face and my blood was pumping faster and faster as my heart started to race. I lost sight of where she went so I collapsed to my knees all of a sudden I look up and saw sweet and innocent Krissy. But she didn't look so sweet and innocent she was covered in mud she had scratches and bruises on her legs and arms her hair was a mess and her clothes were tore. I looked into her deep brown eyes which looked completely black and asked where she went ! "You gave me a heart attack" I yelled while trying to stand back on my feet. She started shaking her head saying over and over that she couldn't tell me or James would be mad at her. I picked her up and brought her back inside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Didn't really know when to end the chapter so sorry if it's not long enough lol hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

-Maddy⛄️