Chapter eight

***** MEGAN'S POV ****

I woke up with a smile on my face! "Ekk I'm so excited to hangout with Brandon he's soo dreamy" I leaped out of bed and jumped into the shower. When I got out I moisturized my body and then picked out my cutest bathing suit. It's white with hearts on it, xoxo's and says kiss me on the one side, the bottoms or white with red hearts. I threw it on and put my black short shorts and bright pink spaghetti strap on.

I heard Krissy yelling my name so I flew down stairs. "Who's watching me to day while you go on your date Meg's" " This guy named mark I meant at the bar" "alrighty Meg's sounds good have fun!

I ran back up stairs and my phone started vibrating I checked it and it was Brandon

Hey! I'm coming to pick you up now be ready!:)

Okay Brandon see you soon!

After I put my phone down I heard a knock on the door I answered it and it was Mark. "Um hey Megan" "Hi Mark this is Krissy" I said as I pointed the direction of the couch have fun guys!" Krissy looked at me and smiled "bye Meg's love you have fun I'll miss you sis" I smiled and ran up to her then gave her a big hug "I love you to Krissy" I heard a car honking and thanked Mark then ran out of the house.

I opened the car door and Brandon flashed me one of his gorgeous smiles. "Hey Meg's ! I'm excited to spend all day with you!" "I'm excited to it should be a fun day!" And then we left.

*********

We got to the beach and there was only a few people. Just how I liked it we un packed the car and laid our towels down on the beach. "Race you to the water Brandon!!" I laughingly said while started to run he started running as well he was fast! When we got into the water I was breathing heavily.

"Wow your a really good runner!" I said while still breathing heavy "Thanks years of practice I guess" we spent an hour in the water it was so much fun I had a great time with him.

We finally got out of the water and we had lunch, We had a picnic. I had a ham sandwich, Big red juicy apple and a bottle of lemonade Brandon had the same thing. We ate in silence staring at the water it was so beautiful. Finally Brandon nervously asked when me and Krissy were moving in I laughed and moved the hair out of my face "I'm not sure really whenever you guys are ready for us" "He smiled and replied with "How about today?! After this we can go back to your place and pack" I gave him a nervous look. "Well I'm not sure if Jack would want me to" "Yes he would! He said whatever worked with you" I started smiling "okay then I will start packing today! We should get back soon It's getting kind of late. I told Krissy we would only be a few hours" he slide his hand on top of mine. I started getting butterfly's in my stomach. "Okay Meg's whenever you want to" he was leaning towards me with his eyes closed and I leaned into. I felt his smooth soft lips crash onto mine.

He made me feel so safe when I was with him all my problems went away. All my mental issues everything, Our Dad, My Mom dying and what happen to Krissy everything. I started taking my medicine again after we went to the bar. And I still don't regret what I did to my Dad.

I pulled away and smiled at him "Okay well let's start getting packed up and head home" he grabbed the towels and started folding them while I grabbed the garbage and put it back in the basket. We were walking back to the car and he grabbed my hand then grabbed my stomach and pulled me back. He moved my hair out of my face, looked deep into my eyes and gave me a gentle kiss. I smiled then we started walking back to the car. We put all the stuff in the back seat then hopped into the front seat.

" I really like you Megan I love everything about you" he said while we were driving down the road. "I like you to Brandon you always know how to make me smile" I said just above a whisper and said very nervously. I saw his cheeks turning red and he was grinning to himself. The rest of the car ride was very quiet it felt kind of awkward after a bit. But I didn't dare break the silence it might make it even weirder or I might say the wrong thing. We pulled into my drive way and I turned to Brandon "Thank you very much for the amazing day" "no problem Megan I should be thanking you! You made it 10 times better" I started blushing and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I opened the car door and he waved "bye cutie" and then he drove off. OMG!! did he call me cutie ! I can't stop smiling. He was absolutely perfect muscular, Taller then me, Perfect white teeth. I reached for the door knob and quickly turned it I was so excited to see Krissy. But when I turned the door there was no one in sight and it was very quiet ... To quiet.