Chapter nine

I started walking around looking for Mark and Krissy but they were nowhere to be found. I heard groaning up stairs in Krissy's room and ran up to see what was wrong.

When I opened her door all I saw was a pool of blood I looked up and Krissy had a gash in her stomach she was bleeding out.

I started freaking out I didn't know what to do. I called the ambulance while I was sitting by Krissy's side I was talking to her asking what happen but all that escaped her lips were moans. All she keep saying over and over again was Mark it finally clicked in. "Mark did this to you?!" She shook her head with silent tears falling down here cheek. My face was burning up I was so angry."That bastard! I'll kill him if I get my hands on him". I heard people rushing through the door it was paramedics I started yelling "up here! Were up here" they ran up the stairs and grabbed Krissy they carefully bandaged here then brought her on the stretcher. We hopped in the ambulance and we were off to the hospital.

*************

When we got there the was cops questioning me I told them how I was at the beach and all Krissy was saying was Mark. "When Krissy is better we will ask her some questions " officer Phil said while writing down everything I was saying on a note pad.

I climbed into Krissy's hospital bed but she was still pasted out. She lost a lot of blood. The doctor walked in and told me to go home to get some sleep "we have to do some surgery on her anyway and just make sure everything is fine". A tear slide down my cheek while I gave Krissy a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight Krissy I love you, I'll be right here in the morning" then I left the hospital and walked home.

*************

When I finally got home it was 10:00pm and I was so tired I had a long tiring day I crawled into bed and closed my eyes thinking about Krissy and all the blood she lost.

When I woke up I threw clothes on and went to the hospital when I arrived I was waiting in the waiting room and the doctor called me to a little room. He sat me down and took my hand "There is no easy way to say this but Krissy never survived the attack" I fell to the ground screaming at the top of my lungs drowning in my tears. "Why here?!?! WHY I was a terrible sister I hate my life HATE IT!" I started gasping for air everything was going blurry till I started calming down. I was still crying "I want to see her please" he grabbed my shoulder and brought me to Krissy's bed I slowly slide beside her cold clammy body. I hugged her and repeated my self saying I love you and I was sorry.

The doctors told me I had to leave and I refused to leave Krissy they dragged me out of the hospital and I laid on the road screaming. I called Brandon and he drove to the hospital in less then 4 minutes. He picked me up and put me in his vehicle. He tried talking to me but I just ignored him. "Krissy is dead okay ! She's dead it's all my fault I should if been with her" I turned to him and he looked shocked. Megan I'm so sorry I had no idea". "Just drop me off please I want to go home" we pulled into my drive way and I ran up to Krissy's room I grabbed her blanket and curled myself up on her bed. I have nothing now my life is pointless I cried all night until I couldn't cry anymore.

I picked up the phone and arranged a funeral for Krissy it was in 3 days. I finally fell asleep listening to Krissy's favourite song. I woke up a wreck I walked down stairs and laid on the couch I would burst out crying at random moments and I never ate I just say there. I never answered my phone I just left it ringing. Two days past and Krissy's funeral was tomorrow I wasn't going to speak there I was going to see her beautiful face for the last time. My eyes hurt so much from how much I cried they were red and puffy I was starting to get sick since I wasn't eating.

It was 8:00pm and I decided to go to bed. I didn't have anything else to do anyways. I closed my eyes and when I was just about to fall asleep I heard something crash in my kitchen. I whipped up and looked around I didn't see anything. I stood up and started walking towards the kitchen when I stepped in I felt something breath on my neck. I turned around and started spazzing out my hands whipping everywhere. But when I turned around no one was there I heard someone whispering. "Where is Krissy I haven't seen her and you look upset" "who is there get away!!" "It's me James."

My stomach dropped I was so scared "James? Oh um Krissy has pasted away I miss her so much" I collapsed to my knees tears flowing down my cheeks. I'm going crazy! I'm talking to a ghost! I climbed back to the couch and laid down I put head phones in so I couldn't hear anything and fell into a deep sleep.