Chapter four

There in front of me was aunt Lorraine. I fell to the ground with tears flowing down my cheeks I didn't know what to do I was froze in shock. She was hanging there with a rope around her neck there was blood everywhere on the walls, the t.v, carpet. She looked like she got skinned her front teeth were missing and so were a couple of fingers and toes. I slowly stood up with my legs shaking I was trying to yell Krissy's name but all it sounded like was a whisper.

KRISSY'S P.O.V

I woke up to see my aunt Lorraine walking around the house cleaning I slowly rubbed my eyes and asked where Meg's was she told me she went out to a party. I started smiling I'm glad she did Meg's never gets out of the house since she always takes care of me. I went up stairs to my bedroom and shut the door I started shaking and trembling I got very dizzy and fell to the ground the last thing I remember is seeing James face and him saying "relax this won't take long at all" I felt something come across my body I wasn't sure what it was but it was painful I started screaming. That's the last thing I remember before blacking out.

*******

I finally started walking around the house looking for Krissy then I found her. She had blood all over her clothes and her hands she was sitting in a corner curled up with a knife in her hand. She quickly looked at me and gave me a creepy smile I have never seen before she started growling at me and I started backing away. I didn't know what to do did I go grab her or leave the house. I didn't want to call the cops because they couldn't take Krissy away from me. She needed help! I quickly ran up to her and grabbed the knife out of her hand and threw it across the room. I started hugging her crying but she was pushing me away I was holding her tight but she finally wiggled out of my grasped.

She ran up stairs and I followed her I was running so fast I missed one of the steps and fell backwards I was tumbling down hitting my head on every step I almost pasted out but I knew I had to stay strong to help Krissy. I slowly got up trying not to fall I was dizzy and I saw dots everywhere I looked. I grabbed the ledge of the stairs and slowly started to walk to the top after I made it to the top I heard Krissy scream it made my ears ring it could of broke a window. I followed the screaming and found her hiding in her bedroom closet she was sitting there rocking back and fourth she looked at me and what I saw was not Krissy.

Her eyes were all black and she was pale as a ghost with the blood still trickling off her onto the ground. In less the a second her eyes changed back to normal and she past out. I quickly picked her up and carried her like a baby down the stairs I carefully put her on the couch and ran and grabbed a cloth I soaked it in water and ran over to Krissy almost tripping over my own feet. I lightly dabbed the cloth over her face saying her name over and over "Krissy wake up please common Krissy" she slowly started to open her eyes and I realized our aunt was still hanging there I couldn't let Krissy see her if she didn't remember what happen. So I lightly picked her up and brought her to my room so she wouldn't see the blood all over the floor in her room. I went to her room and got her a clean pair of clothes I told her to change, when she was done I took her to the bathroom and washed her up I brushed her hair and took the blood off her face and hands.

I looked deeply into my sisters beautiful deep brown eyes and asked what happen and she told me about how she saw James and what he said I wanted to start to cry but I couldn't I couldn't let Krissy see me weak. I never told her what happen. I called Molly my moms friend and asked if Krissy could go there for a bit. She said she would gladly watch Krissy it gives damon her little boy someone to play with.

********

I just got home after I dropped Krissy off at Molly's and I needed to clean the house. Our aunt was still dangling there I decided I would leave her last to clean up. I went up to Krissy's room and started scrubbing the blood of her floor it was pretty easy to clean up since her carpet was dark blue there was no blood up the stairs or in my room thank god because the carpet was white. I started wiping off the walls and the t.v after all that was done I had to deal with my aunt. I didn't want to touch her but I knew I had to so I grabbed a garbage bag and put the bag under her body I cut the rope and her body fell right in. Good thing she was short and skinny. I started gagging a funky smell was started to form through the house. I tied the garbage bag and threw it outside. I opened a bunch of windows in the house and sprayed it with febreeze. After I was done I went in the back yard and grabbed a shovel I started digging a hole to put my aunt in I was sweating and my breathing got really heavy I finally dug the hole deep enough and I dragged her into it. When her body was in the hole I filled all around her body with dirt and when I was done I walked back inside and laid down in my bed I was staring at my roof trying to process what happen and while I was thinking I slowly started falling asleep.