Chapter three

We finally arrived at the party and I realized it was at Ashley's house! I HATE Ashley and Brandon knew that that's why he never told me where the party was. She was always a bitch to me and Brandon knew it. I was kinda mad but when we got out of the car I wasn't anymore the music was blasted so loud the windows were shaking there was so many people and there was lights flashing everywhere I was so excited.

When we got inside I was dancing with a few girls from school singing at the top of my lungs having a blast then Brandon came over and pulled me aside from everyone else and asked if I wanted a drink, I don't drink Brandon but a root beer would be lovely ! Okay Meg's I'll be back with our drinks soon. I smiled and waited leaning against the wall for Brandon to come back. He finally did but without the drinks I gave him a confused kind of look and he started laughing saying I looked so cute like that. After he was done laughing he told me he couldn't find the drinks and I just smiled and said it's okay I didn't need my root beer that bad anyway. We were standing there looking at each other when Brandon gently grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer for a kiss I mean of course I am going to kiss him back ! I have been in love with this man since grade 6 !!!! At first it started off with a kiss his lips were so smooth and our lips were moving in sync then I could feel his mouth opening and his tongue was licking my lips asking for permission into my mouth I slowly started opening my mouth and before I knew it I was making out with Brandon king the love of my life. I pulled away and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek he looked at me and said he loved me and should of asked me out when we were younger I started smiling and said Aweh!!!! Brandon your so sweet. So are you baby he replied with. Oh. My. Dear. Lord. Did he just call me BABY?!?!?! He snapped me out of my daydreaming and said he would go find where the drinks are.

15 minutes later and he's still not back! I wondering what's taking him so long I started looking around the big house trying to find him. I went upstairs and turned a corner and there was Brandon with another girl! Wait it was Ashley !! Making out with his hand half way up her shirt and her sliding her hands smoothly through his hand.

I started getting dizzy I needed to leave I need fresh air. I ran down the stairs trying not to fall I pushed past everyone trying to find the front door I whipped it open and fell to my knees with tears running down my face. How could he do this to me?!?! I shouldn't of been so stupid of course he didn't like me Omg stupid STUPID!!.

I want to go back home and cuddle with Krissy I shouldn't of came ! I pulled out my phone and dialled my number but no one answered I got a little worried. I wiped away my tears and walked back into the house and saw my friend Gracie I asked if she had been drinking and she said no she didn't looked drunk and she was walking fine so I asked If she would drive me home and she said sure. We walked outside and got into her car she started driving it was a long quiet ride home after we got to my house she pulled in my drive way and I thanked her for the ride. And walked up to my door I opened it and I couldn't believe what I saw.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry guys short chapter - Maddy⛄️