Part 5

While in the med bay I passed my health check with flying colours, I also asked Dr McCoy what he knew about Pon Farr. He told me everything my mother had told me as she too knew that I was coming of age for my first Pon Farr. He told me about the likelihood of death if I do not find a partner, he told me that I may become violent and that one way to control this is through deep meditation. I have never meditated in my life, my mother hadn't taught me yet, she said it was better to wait until I was older and more able to control my emotions. Dr McCoy also suggested that I consult Mr Spock on the matter if it worries me. "Dr, could you please call Mr Spock down here so we may discuss my issue?"

"Sure thing darlin'." He picked up his communicator, "Med bay to Bridge, could Mr Spock please come down here we are of need of his Vulcan expertise." Shortly Mr Spock came walking into the room.

"How may I be of assistance Dr?"

"This young lady has a few questions she would like to ask you." Dr McCoy said gesturing to me. Mr Spock nodded and walked over to me.

"I would like to apologise for earlier. it will not effect how I work. I just wish to ask a personal query." I felt the need to apologise for my lack of emotional control.

"I too wish to apologise. I had a temporary lack of control, I assure you that I will do more to control my emotions in the future. Now what would you like to ask me?"

"I wish to inquire about Pon Farr. I have been told that I am coming of age for my first and I have been informed that you have already experienced it. Is there anything I should know?"

"Well you are correct I have experienced Pon Farr before and I believe that I should have to endure it again this year. Like you I am yet to find a partner with which to endure Pon Farr and I was wondering, because you are the only other Vulcan on this star ship, and you too are coming up to your Pon Farr. Would you be my partner?"

"Sure, I guess it would be easier if I have another Vulcan with me, but could we extend this so it isn't just for our Pon Farr, I mean. what I am trying to say is. um."

"Are you asking if I will go out with you? like a relationship?"

"yeh I guess that is what I am trying to say. So would you?"

"I would not have suggested becoming Pon Farr partners if I did not wish to take things further."

"Thank you. for everything. we should get back to work."

Oh my god I am dating Mr Spock. Things are going to get interesting especially with my upcoming Pon Farr.

TBC sorry it is short I didn't have very long to write it. It will get better from here. I promise. Live long and prosper my fellow Vulcans ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxx