(5)

It had been an hour since Mark and your family left. They were going to be here any minute. You had prepped yourself, but there wasn't much to prep for. You didn't know what it was going to be like or what they would be like.

A few minutes had passed and you were getting more anxious by the second. It had felt like hours, until the door slowly creaked open. Kind eyes opened the door that belonged to your mother. Tears started forming in the bottom of her eyes. You couldn't help getting a little chocked up too. She slowly approached you. Your mom hesitantly placed a soft hand against your cheek. She finally spoke with gently words, "Oh my dear Y/N," a tear ran down her prominent cheek bones.  You couldn't help getting chocked up as you hugged her and uttered, "Mom."

You started to get dizzy. No sounds reached your ears. Your vision slowly got darker until you couldn't see your family any longer.

Everything was black. You could only see an outline of lines appearing they eventually made a figure. The figure resembled a the dark haired, tan woman who met you in the hospital room. The lines that created the younger version of your mother displayed her holding an infant, as she turned around the infant disappeared and she appeared to be holding the hands of a toddler as they began to walk. The mother then began to twirl the toddler gently around as the toddler turned into a child ridding a bike with the mothers help as the mother pushed off. The child disappeared from your view, and was replaced with a car pulling into eye sight. An older teenager got out of the car and hugged the mother. The lines that resembled the show in you're mind faded away.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

A voice echoed throughout the darkness. A slit of light appeared as you lifted your heavy head. Everything was fuzzy. You tossed your hair out of your face and looked at all the faces that were staring at yours. You could see Mark on your right with Tom. They looked semi similar, but you could easily decipher who was who. Tyler was there as well with the nurse in front of you you. To your left you could see your mother. The woman in your dream. The woman who had raised you and took care of you when you were growing up. She had been supportive of almost everything when you were growing up. The memories were coming back. You felt welts of tears forming in your eyes as you thought of everything she had done for you. She raised you, she thought you everything, she was there for you, and she shaped who you were.

"Mom... Mom I remembered. I know you. I remember you" You beamed.

You threw your self toward her as she caught you in her embrace.

"Oh, Y/N." she coed.

She pulled you cried on her shoulder. You remembered her. You could do this.

You felt two other pairs of arms wrap around when Tom and Mark came over. Tyler joined the group hug and you couldn't be happier.

~~

Not only had your family come, but you friend decided to come and celebrate with you. They brought so much energy to the room and lit up your life. Your friends wanted to celebrate your first recalling memory, so they all had decided to bring a game over to your hospital room for an exiting night. Mark and Kathryn were hooking up the game and you all were planning on playing MarioKart.

"Alright Y/N, we only have four remotes. " Ethan giggled while trying to be serious. A small smirk crossed his face, "So you are going to have to choose all of the players." You had both started laughing at this points and you noticed that Tyler and Amy had chuckled a little too. You couldn't help but notice that your unknown brother, Tom, hadn't said a word since he came. He kept glancing over, and he looked worried about you.

"So, Y/N, who is it going to be?" Ethan inquired. He very dramatically winked his eye and point finger guns towards you, then turned his thumbs towards himself. You appreciated his enthusiasm, but you already knew who you wanted to play with.

"Mom, Mark, Tom, and me!" You smiled at everyone. Ethan seemed a little offended with a smile on his face, but you smiled and pat his head. "Next time blue boy" he giggled away his whininess. Mark and Kathryn handed out the remotes to your mother, Tom, and you. Tom starred at you. It wasn't bad, but you wondered what he was thinking about right now.

"Y/N, I don't know if I should play. I don't exactly know how to play." Mom stated.

"I don't quite remember, but we can do it together." 

"Oh my gosh you guys! You don't know how to play MarioKart?! REALLY?"  Mark bombed. Mark had shown you how to go, turn, and use gifts on the game with his angry fingers, showing which buttons to use. You and your mom were finally ready when the screen read,

3...
2...
1...
GO

Author's Note
I know... it's been a while. And I won't give you any excuses. I'm really sorry and I will try to be better. You guys deserve the best and that's what I'm trying to do. I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)