(6)

"MARK! How'd you do that?" Mark took the lead in MarioKart with his character. Mark had chosen Yoshi, Tom chose Luigi, and your mom chose Toadette.

"Oh, sorry I forgot to tell you that." Mark stated keeping his eyes on the screen.

You kept pushing down the button to make your character push the gas. You were having troubles along with your mom. You started laughing when you kept running into posts, trees or anything that you could. "Hey Mark?" You asked.

"Yeah?" He acknowledged, not keeping his eyes off the screen

"I SUCK at this!" You started giggling.

"Me too!" Your mom stated.

"Y/N, please don't get your drivers license any time soon." Tyler joked.

"Hey mom, I bet I'm going to get dead last." You laughed.

"No honey, that's going to be me." Your mom suggested.

"Oh mom it is on!" You objected. You kept your speed low and tried to keep behind Toadette.

"You guys!  We're supposed to be competing for first! Not last!" Everyone laughed and Tom caught your eye. He had started laughing as well. He hadn't said much at all. You didn't know what to think. What if he didn't like you?  No, he seemed to nice. Maybe he's just shy? Or worried?  Or maybe he just doesn't care for you...

"I'm so hungry I could eat a horse." Amy whined.

"Okay. Come on you big baby we'll go get food." Tyler laughed and opened the door.

"What're you guys gonna get?" You pondered not caring about the game.

"I don't know. How about Chinese?" Tyler responded.

"Go for it" you assured them. Tyler smiled as he and Amy left.

There was a long silence in the room after Tyler and Amy left. Everyone was concentrated on who was going to win 1st and who was going to win last place.

Tom set down his remote very calmly and smiled at Mark. Mark slammed his remote on the the ground and gave Tom a death glare that you had never seen before. You saw the back of Tom's head, and it turned to Mark with the biggest grin you've seen him make since you first saw him.

"You little bitch." Mark growled. "How dare you use the blue shell."

Tom laughed. Mark got to his feet, and leaped onto Tom like a jaguar attacking his prey. Tom fell to the ground with a 175 pound Mark wrestling him. Ethan and Kathryn started laughing and cheering on Tom.

"Tom! Tom! Tom!"

Tom was able to flip Mark on the ground and pin him down.

"Oh my gosh, I thought you two were grown men." Mom rolled her eyes.

"Y/N come and help me!" Mark yelled as he was gripped his wrists.

You laughed and almost hopped out of bed, but you soon realized you had a broken ankle, and multiple cuts and bruises along your body. "No, you deserved it Mark." You laughed, pulling yourself back into your hospital bed, "You tackled Tom!"

You looked back at the tv, and realized you hadn't even finished the race. You mom had already finished. "Mom I lost! I win!"

"Y/N, I don't think that's how winning works." Ethan giggled.

Tom had finally gotten off of Mark and let him breathe. Mark sat and pouted with his bottom lip protruding. Tom got back up and sat down on the chair next your mom.

It had been a few minutes since Amy and Tyler had left and everyone was starving.

"Why are they so slow?" Kathryn complained.

"What did you say Kat?" Amy inquired as she opened the door with warm food that flooded the room with its heat. The aroma filled the room with different scents.

"Yes! Food!" Ethan bolted toward the door and grabbed every Chinese box and opened them on the coffee table in front of the couch.

You all sat and talked while eating food. You ended up on the subject of your childhood.

"We'd always play Mario Kart together back then" Mark looked at Tom.

"Yeah it was one of the things we could afford. We were pretty good about playing outside though. The woods were always nice to get away" Tom revealed.

"Yeah you always climbed as many trees as you could" Mark pointed at you.

"And throw pine cones at us." Tom grinned.

Toms eyes were kind and sincere, but uneasy. He looked scared. Scared of what?

You chuckled, "You both probably deserved it. I mean, not an hour ago you two were wrestling in a hospital."

"How I wish you could remember. There were so many good times" Mark mentioned.

"Well, what she can't remember, but what if we introduce you to there. We could all go down there as a family. Maybe that'll help you remember. Or at the very least, explain to you what everything was like" Tom got quiet as the suggestion prolonged.

Go home... huh. That might not be a bad idea

Authors Note
Hah... surprise. I'm back. I know most of you don't even read these, but I do owe an explanation. I started using this the summer of my freshman year in high school. I was absolutely obsessed with Markiplier. I loved everything he did and cared a great deal about him. I still do, it's just a little faded. After one late night, I rediscovered Wattpad to find a good book. I saw a few comments on this book and couldn't believe my eyes. Every comment had me close to tears. I never thought people would actually like this. Although it's a tad rusty, I tried to clean up previous chapters. I really would like to continue. I hope you guys will pick up where you left off. I'm so great full for you all. Thank you.