Being Mark's Sister

You, Ethan and Mark live in a nice house just on the outskirts of LA. And the reason you two live with Mark is because he's the only father figure still living.

Laying in your bed, you looked at Ethan. You two have been together for  two years, and so badly want to do other things.

"Fuck it! I'm going to go ask Mark if we can.. you know."

Your POV

I walked into Mark's bedroom, and he looked surprised because it was like, 2:39 in the morning.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Mark said getting up from is chair.

"I need to ask you something.." Mark sat me on his bed.

"What?" I sighed then starting to talk.

".. Ethan and I.. want to.. have sex.." Mark looked very worried.

"But you're not married yet! Are you sure?" Mark grabbed my hand.

"I know we're not married yet but it's like the relationship will go dull! I love him, and don't want to lose him!"

Mark gave me a comforting smile. "Go have fun.." I hugged Mark and ran back to my bedroom.

Third person

You climed onto Ethan, making him smile. He knew what was coming, and  flipped you guys so he was on top. He attacked your neck, making you giggle. He only has his sweatpants on, so you could feel his member against your leg.

Ethan took your shirt off and looked at your bra. It was a black laced push up, his favorite!

"Jesus your beautiful~" He said. Your bra was thrown onto the floor, and Ethan's left hand went directly to your breast. While doing that, he pulled down your shorts and his pants with one hand.

You two were left in your underwear. Bit not long after, you were completely naked, and so was he.

Ethan looked you in the eye. His eyes were dark, and full of lust.

He lent up and started to roughly kiss you, and rubbed your clit at the same time. You moaned into his mouth.

"Okay.. my turn!" You lay Ethan on the bed, and take his length in one hand, putting your lips onto the tip. You slowly lowered your head, but he pushed your head down.

"Oh my god~" He moaned and growned. "Y/N! I'm going to-" He was cut off with the warm liquid traveling down your  throat.

"Mkay.. I'm done.." You said as you crawled up to him.

"That's it?"

"I'm tired. But tomorrow is only a few hours away!"