Angry And Dim

Ethan Nestor was thinking about Y/N L/N again. Y/N was a beautiful writer with amazing eyelashes and slick eyebrows.

Ethan walked over to the window and reflected on his dim surroundings. He had always loved River City, with its helpful, low population. It was a place that helped with his depression.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Y/N L/N.

Ethan gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an incredible, snotty, brandy drinker with what he thought was stupid blue hair. His friends saw him as a light, little blue boy. Once, he had even helped a powerful old man recover from a flying accident.

But not even an incredible person who had once helped a powerful old man recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Y/N had in store today.

The thunder teased like hissing cats, making Ethan angry. Ethan grabbed a program that had been found nearby; the one from his fathers funeral. He started to massage it, and tearing at the corners a little.

As Ethan stepped outside and Y/N came closer, he could see the sad tint in her eye.

Y/N gazed with the affection of when they were younger. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a hug."

Ethan looked back, even more angry and still ripping the program. "Y/N, I'm too overwhelmed," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two thundering, tired dogs whimpering at a very down to earth funeral, which had jazz music playing in the background.

Ethan studied Y/N's features on her face. Every single one of them. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Ethan in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Y/N."

Y/N looked shocked, her emotions raw like a green, gifted gun.

Ethan could actually hear Y/N's emotions shatter into a million pieces. Then the beautiful writer hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of brandy would calm Ethan's anger and sadness tonight..