Ethan asks you out.

You and Tyler have been best friends for over four years, and now you got your eye on somebody else.

Mark's new editor, Ethan. He's the cutest thing you've ever seen, and you think he likes you, too!

It was just Tyler, Ethan and you in the office. Mark was out getting some things, Amy was at home sick and Kathryn was out of town.

You could tell Ethan keeps on staring at you, but when you look at him, he looks away.

"Hey Tyler? Can I talk to you in the other room?" You asked. Tyler followed you to the other room.

"What's up?"

"I think Ethan likes me!" Tyler looked at me strangely.

"You think so? Do you like him?" You thought about it.

"I think so.. do you think he'd date me?" Tyler took me into a hug.

"I think so, he really shows an intrest in you.. He'll ask you out when he's ready!" I let go of Tyler.

"Am I breaking any rules by leading him in?" I said with an evil grin.

"Nope! Go right ahead!" I Wales into the office, and saw Ethan sitting on his phone.

"Hey, can we talk?" Ethan looked up at me.

"Um.. Yeah!" I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Fuck it.. I have major feelings for you, and I know you have feelings for me." Ethan turned red.

"I've loved you since the first time my eyes layed on you! Your personality it amazing!"

I found myself in a trance, leaning in for a kiss. When our lips touched, I felt sparks that could light up LA. Heck, it could light up the whole state of California!

"Wow.." Ethan said with a smile. "Do you want to try this? Like go on a date?"

"Fuck yeah!"