Science Part Two

You laid on the bed that you share with your now husband, Ethan, with your two-year-old son resting his head on your lap. You sighed as your son started to twist his body around, lifting his head up as he turned around and looked at you. 

"Dada?" He said with a smile, sitting up fully. 

"Luke, Daddy is at work with Mark! You just have to wait for him to come home!" Luke looks back to the bedroom door as both you and Luke hear the front door open and close. "Speak of the devil!" Luke takes off screaming as he ran down the hall, jumping into Ethan's arms. 

"There's my big boy!" Ethan chirped, bending down and kissing Luke's cheek. "How about you go play with your barbies, I have to talk to Mommy..." Luke nodded, running off to his bedroom. You stood in the hallway with your eyebrow cocked a bit. 

"What do we need to talk about? Everything okay?" You asked as Ethan grabbed your hand, bringing you back to the bedroom and sitting you down. "Who died?"

"No one, babe! I just want to talk about something!" Ethan sighed, looking down at the bed before looking back at you. "I want another baby..." Your eyes widened, staring into Ethan's blues. 

"Eth... How are we going to do that? We didn't save any of your sperm!" Ethan started to smile again as he grabbed your hands. "Who did you talk to?" You asked. 

"There are three people wanting to help us have a baby. Mark, Tyler, and my brother. We wouldn't have to go through a sperm bank or anything!" You sighed again, realizing that Ethan was dead serious. "I-I want to have another baby because I loved to watch you blossom as a mother. It was the most rewarding thing I've witnessed in my life. You are a true mother, Y/N. I mean, what if we have a baby girl? Just imagine watching and experiencing that child like we have Lucas! C'mon, babe! At least think about it!" 

***

"Okay," Ethan said as he read the pamphlet, looking up at you a few times. "We have to pick who we want to be our sperm donor.-"

"Mark." You said without hesitation. Ethan looked up at you and cocked an eyebrow. 

"Why the fuck did you answer me so fast?" Ethan asked. 

"There is no good way to put this, Ethan..." You hesitated, "Mark is hot." Ethan laughed. 

"You just want a baby with you and Mark!" You nodded. "You serious? I mean, I was leaning more towards Mark but like, you serious?"

"Dead serious."

***

"You preggo yet?" Mark asked as he sat next to Amy in the booth, Ethan sitting next to you. 

"I don't know yet, Mark! I have to wait a few more weeks until I can even take a pregnancy test! It's called patience!" Mark let out a groan, his head hitting the table. 

"You're acting like a five-year-old!" Amy chuckled. Mark raised his head up, looking at his girlfriend. 

"I'm too excited to find out if they're pregnant again!" Mark squealed. 

"Well just so you know, if I am pregnant, you are invited to the birth again," Ethan said softly as he picked at his food. Mark started to smile as he looked at you. 

"You guys are my best fucking friends in the world!"

***

Your eyes flutter open as you hear the sound of Ethan vomiting echo through the house. It sounded violent like he was vomiting up his whole stomach. You sigh as you pull the blankets off your body, stretching first before getting up and walking down the hall, stopping at the bathroom door.