Chapter 12: Move It

Emily's P.O.V

"I'm sure they know it's you by now," I say and smirk. I look over my shoulder and see her pull the blinds back and look out the window.

"Shoot, I can smell Gabe coming," she says.

"What? What the heck is wrong with you? Your freaking creepy!" I yell. I see her walk over and untie me. I stand up quick an pick up the tree but then I see something in her hand.

"Put the chair down," she says. It was a gun. She looks more scared than me. I slowly set it down flickering my eyes from her to the floor.

"Grace.. Put the gun down-" I start.

"Look! Just listen to me! I don't want to kill you this way. It's not what he told me to do!" She blurts out.

"What? What did you say? Who?" I ask.

"I can't tell you! Just do what I say! Please don't make me hurt you!" She says with tears in her eyes.

"I thought you wanted to-" I start.

"I would never want to kill you. Just please. Go along with it. I'll try to save you," she says. I nod as she grabs my arm. She pulls me out the door just as Gabe, Luke and my brothers run across the green grass. I feel Grace wrap her arm around my neck and put the point of the gun to my temple.

___________________________

Hey guysssss. I hope you enjoyed that chappie. Hehe. Tons of plot twists and stuff! Comment any ideassss :)

-Chey