Chapter 20: Complications

So, hey. I'm waiting for your response to the question I asked you all about if you wanted me to continue my stories or not and I have this hope that you guys do want me to so, I'm going to try and write a chapter. We'll see what happens. XD
_________________________________________

Gabe's P.O.V

I sat in the waiting room with most of Emily's brothers with the exception of Peter who was speaking to the doctors and Luke. I don't know what to think of him. He's impulsive and not very likable. He shouldn't be here. He hasn't known Emily as long as I have or obviously as long as her brothers have known her. He's a newer guy in her life, and I'm starting to think that there just isn't enough room in her heart for him. Just me and her brothers.

Luke's P.O.V

I look across the little coffee table which Gabe, Emily's brothers and I are fixated around. He's giving me the same look that I'm giving him. The look that tries to show dominance over the other. We would probably be friends if we weren't after the same girl.

"Can I help you?" I ask, smirking slightly to appear to be the more dominant one who actually has the courage to say something instead of just staring angrily.

Peter's P.O.V

I walk out into the waiting room frantically after speaking with the doctor about what condition Emily is in. Suddenly, like clockwork, Luke and Gabe are both at their feet but they aren't standing to ask me about Emily. In fact, they probably haven't even noticed I've walked in. They pushed their puffed out chests against one another's trying to one up each other.

"Get off each other! Come on now. You two trying to fight for Emily right now is really not helping. And if you guys really want to get all close and personal, get a room or go outside because this is ridiculous. Remember, we're her big brothers, we decide if you're even eligible to date our sister or not. Keep that in mind. Or better yet, keep Emily in mind since she's the one fighting for her life!" Sean said, when he stood up. Everyone in the waiting room was looking at him, even the receptionist.

"If he doesn't calm down, he might end up being the one that needs medical attention," the receptionist said, looking at me when I turned my head and made eye contact.

I could tell that Sean was clearly distraught so, maybe this wasn't the time to tell him about the complications that Emily has been facing.

__________________________
Not too long but I think it's pretty good. What do you think?