Chapter 14: Dead

Emily's P.O.V

I wake up with a killer headache. I notice everyone in my room. It's a hospital room. How did I end up here? That is only one of the thoughts going through my mind. Where's Grace. I look around the room searching the faces of my brothers, Gabe and Luke. Graces Face was nowhere to be seen but there's was another missing face. A face of a brother. Cory to be exact.

"Oh thank god. Your finally awake!" Peter says rising to his feet.

"Where's Cory nod Grace?" I ask.

"Don't you remember?" Kurt asks.

"Obviously not!" I yell frustrated.

"Gracie shot.. She killed herself and Cory.." Sam says sadly.

"No! Your lying!" I yell, not wanting to accept the truth.

"You have to calm down," Gabe says, grabbing my arms and looking into my eyes. "We'll help you through this. All of us." I nod and bury my face into his shirt.

"I don't know what I'm going to do without Cory... And Gracie? Gracie was just a scared girl who did everything to try and please her boss. Which I have to find out who is," I say, looking at them.

"He or she wanted you dead! How do you know that they won't try to kill you?" Blaine asks.

"So what? I have to die eventually!" I yell.

"Don't talk like that," Gabe says.

"Either you guys are going to help me or your not. But I have to," I say.