Chapter 3

8 years later
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone. Just thought I'd let you know, I'll be switching characters' points of view. So I'll try not to let them be too many, seven might be too many for some, but I think its fine.😛😛😛
-----------------------------------------------------------------
                       MARCO
   "And... Done!" I said gloatingly sliding out from under the Valkyrie hoisted up in the living room garage. Beautiful machine if you ask me. Couldn't think of a better car. My dad on the other hand, would care to disagree. He'd go on for hours on how brilliant his P1 was. The P1 this, the P1 that.

   "Crap." He said obviously annoyed. I grinned and eventually broke into a laugh. He gave me a glare but slowly began laughing as well. He got up, sat on the Porsche, picked a beer off the table next to him, and tossed me a sprite. I raised an eyebrow. He smirked.

   Marco de luffy! Nice to meet you. 21 this year, six foot three, 203 pounds. Brown hair, brown eyes, well... Brown everything. Im seventeen. Brazillian. No accent though... I'm pretty buff. Mostly from football and all the working on cars. But you'd think I lifted. I lived with my dad. We're car dealers in case you're wondering. Pretty successful ones at that. My dad started as a small scale engineer, but now, he deals in Bugattis, lambos, you name it. But, ironically, he chose to stay in the town he rose above. The marvelous city, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. They say its called that because of its setting between the Brazilian highlands and the Atlantic. But me? Its definitely fútbol. Or soccer if you prefer. You can't turn anywhere and not see a "soccer ball". Its amazing. When I was younger, I wanted to be like Pelé, the greatest player ever. I still do but its not that easy. Not that I'm not good but honestly... In Brazil?

  Lol. Sorry about that. I totally went off topic. Its just that football's my life. Back to the point...

  "I guess I was just a bit faster." I said smugly. My dad wiped the sweat from his forehead. He looked basically like me only a decade or so older. Yeah. We tend to age well.

  Before he could respond, we heard a ring. It was the front door. I looked at him, and him at me. Both of us expecting the other to go get it, but we both held strong. The person at the door then knocked. My dad got up. "Only because I lost..." He said on his way to the door. I grinned.

   I heard the door open and for a while I heard him speaking with people. A man and woman. Their voices got louder and louder. "...let him be!" I heard as the door slammed and my dad walked in, obviously annoyed.

   "Pizza?" I said laughing nervously. I didn't like it when my dad was upset. It kinda scared me. I once heard he broke his finger in a fight with an incompetent business man, and when I asked, he said that it happened while he was working on a car.

   My efforts weren't in vain thankfully, as he smirked subtly. Just an annoying client. His face darkened. "I'm heading out. I should be back in a few hours. You need anything?" He said.

   I shook my head.

   "Well, see ya!" He said and turned around to the door. I put my hand on his shoulder and he stopped. "You okay?" I asked concerned. He paused for a few moments before smiling and saying "Yeah."

   I wasn't convinced, but I decided not to push. He walked out, closing the door behind him.

   I sat down on the couch and slowly began to doze off. You know, catching chills man. But then, I heard someone knocking on the door. So I got up, and walked to the door gloomily and half asleep.

   But I wasn't sleepy anymore, once I opened the door...

_________________________________________
I know... I know... Pretty boring huh? Don't worry. I'll post the next one tomorrow evening. Promise.😛😛😛
QOTC: Who/what was there?