2. Sleeping Over

🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

Hi! So my name's Sophia and I'm a first time writer 😆 I really appreciate any type of feedback from you guys, I swear I got one vote and I was so happy hahah. So please help me spread my stories, thanks a lot 😙😙

🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

| Home Ec |

"Alright class, today we will be baking a strawberry shortcake in order for me to measure your knowledge when it comes to pastry."

"Pretty sure you're making us bake your lunch for later, Koro-sensei."

"Like what you did last time in chemistry when you made us all buy Pocky."

"Are you that bankrupt already?"

Koro-sensei grew pale that his students' rant, only making himself look more guilty than he already does. "Now, now students. Your favorite teacher may be financially broke at the moment but this has nothing to do with our lesson on pastry." He picked himself right up and cleared his throat. "After finding yourself a partner you may begin."

Everyone in the room sighed, probably knowing that first one was a lie.

Kitchen 101; tie your hair up and secure an apron in place. Just like how I was always reminded in A Class.

"Hey, new girl."

I looked up to Karma who was without an apron. Talk about lack of etiquette.

"Wanna be my partner?"

I grabbed an apron from the hook and put it on him. "Its not like I have a choice."

"Yep. I'm aware you can't turn me down."

"Cocky much?" Then turned him around to tie up the back.

"I prefer the term 'cheeky' if you don't mind."

This boy is just oozing with confidence its pissing me off.

It can wait, right now we're partners in Home Ec.

We began by pouring the flour, eggs, and milk in the bowl.

While Karma was whisking I got busy with making the icing for our strawberry shortcake. A few grams of strawberry, a cup of oil, a dash of sugar, then I added the cream.

"Question." My partner said out of nowhere.

"Why are you boiling the icing, shouldn't you just blend them all then freeze it?"

"True, but this is my way of making icing. Blending may still leave some solid parts behind and my last teacher choked on that." I laughed nervously. "I nearly killed the poor guy."

"Sad to say we can't do the same for Koro-sensei, he's got a larger throat than the average person so no luck in trying to choke the heck out of him."

While on topic of assassination I took out a dozen anti-sensei bbs from my pocket and placed it on Karma's palm.

A single glance was all it took for him to get where I'm at.

He casually sprinkled the bbs in the batter then continued whisking it.

"Holding hands with the new girl on her first day, huh? You go Karma!"

A large boy my age wolf whistled for the whole class to hear.

All eyes were on us now.

"The hell you on about Terasaka?"

This Terasaka guy laughed. "Come on man! Its obvious you've got a thing for her."

Karma shrugged in response, ticking off Terasaka.