The Trip (Part 2)

So I woke up and Hayden was still asleep, so I grabbed one of the keys and my phone off the charger, and went down stairs. I left the room and I walked to Starbucks and got my regular order, and I got his regular order too. I also grabbed a blueberry muffin's. I walked back to the room and opened the door and Hayden was still sleeping, so I went to the balcony to sit and enjoy my breakfast.  Hayden finally got up at 8:30 and he came out and ate his breakfast with me.

When we were done we had to get dressed cause we have meet and greets for the concerts were throwing on the cruse. So I hoped in the shower and when I got out I threw my outfit on and.......

 So I hoped in the shower and when I got out I threw my outfit on and

... I put my hair half up and half down and then curled it. I put some mascara on and some lipstick. I got out of the bathroom and we cleaned up a little and then went to the meeting spot. When we got to the meeting spot mostly everyone is here. I see Brennan walk up and went to stand by Katie.

" Brennan is Josie coming." My mom says

" I have no idea cause after Katie yelled at her I don't know were she is." Brennan says looking at me

" I might know were she is." Carson says

" Yeah I do too." Hayden says

" Were is she." My mom says getting a little mad and then looks at me

" After Brooke fell asleep she came and knocked and knocked on our door and wouldn't stop, so I told her there is a extra bed in Carson's room so I grabbed his key and that's were she has been." Hayden says and now he fells guiltily.

Hayden and Carson head back and I walk over to were Katie is. " Hey Katie you know what we did probably had something to do with it, but brennan did something and she got mad at her." I say to Katie

" Brooke I knew that, but why would they help her after what happen last night." She say and I see them coming back and I just shrug my shoulders and went back to our spot. 

" So now we have everyone here we can start with the scenery, so her are the groups you have to work with, so it is Hayden, Carson, Brooke, and Katie. The other one is Brennan, Josie, and David. Please work together and not against each other. If we are not done by 12 you will stay in till you are done, so you may go to work. Hayden's group you guys are helping with the stage and sound. The other group you are helping me an Jill with the meet and greet area. Go to work" My mom says and we all get to work, we walk to the stage were my dad is. Katie and I go and run up to my bedroom and get my laptop, and run to my moms and dads bedroom were the script is and the other pictures.

When we get back I give my mom her key and her laptop and Josie eyes me and Brennan hit her to focus. When we got back their it was about 10 so we had 2 hours, so we were good. We plugged in my laptop and I logged in. I put up the slide show we have of pictures threw the years. We have mad new pictures an added them in here. We were getting the lighting right and I seen Josie at my laptop, I run down there and I get really close but My dad grabs me.