Chapter 50: Yes!

Justin's POV:

Me and Mia are walking the park.  My mom is with Makenzie at the house. It's ten at night, but we always do this. It's our thing. I can't help but think about baby number two. I really want another. Mia notices I'm deep into thought. " What?," she says. " Nothing babe. It's nothing," I reply to her. She knows I'm lying.

" Are you thinking about the baby thing?," she asks me. " Yeah," I admit. She chuckles and smiles. "Yeah, me too," she tells me. It's suprises me. " You? You're thinking about it, too?," I ask. " Yeah. How can I not? You keep bringing it up. It's weird, you know? It's kinda been the only thing on my mind," she explains to me. I smile.

" So, is that a yes?," I ask her, wanting a final answer. Mia sighs. " Yes," she answers. A smile spread across my face. " Yes to what?," I say, making sure I know what she means. " Yes Justin. I wanna have another baby," she finally says. I stop walking. Mia notices and stops, too. She looks at me. I look up at the sky. " She said yes!," I scream in joy. I start dancing and Mia bursts out in laughter.

" So, when do you wanna start?," I ask her anxious. " Start what?," she asks confused. " Start making baby number two," I finish. " Oh. Um. I don't know," she tells me. " Well, it's never too late to start," I tell her. She laughs. " Yeash, I know babe," she says.

* 1 hour later*

Mia's POV:

We're back home. Pattie walks down the stairs. " She's sound asleep. She missed you both. I can't believe she's almost one more month," Pattie tells us. " Yeah, I know. My angel is growing up on me," I say back to her. I hug her and make my way up to stairs to Kenzie's room. Justin kisses and hugs her goodbye and follows me.

I go in her room. She's so adorable. I try to keep quiet because she's sleeping. I feel Justin wrap his arms around me. " She's so perfect," I whisper. " I know. You both are perfect. I don't know what I would do without you both," Justin whispers back. I turn my head and kiss his cheek.

We make our way out of her room and into the bedroom. I take my shoes off and so does Justin. I stand in front of the mirror. Justin wraps his arms around my waist. He buries his face into my neck. He starts kissing it and nipping at it. I giggle. " Justin," I call. He just ignores me. Of course.

His grip tightens and I feel his warm breath travel from my neck to ear. " I love you," he tells me. I love you, too," I say back. He starts to nibble on my ear. I laugh loud. " Justin stop. I'm gonna wake up Makenzie," I tell him. " No," he replies. " Fine," I say. I get out of his tight grip somehow and run out the room. I run down the stairs. Justin chases me. " Justin stop!," I shout, trying not to be loud.

Justin laughs and catches up to me. I feel him grab my waist. He pins me to the wall. He bits his lip. "Make me," he says to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! What will you think will happen next? Comment below! More soon!