Chapter 61: You think what?

Mia's POV:

I stand on my tippy toes while I try to reach for the box of Doritos in the cabinet. It's too far up. " Fuck this," I say to myself. I hop on the counter, then reach for the bag. I hear footsteps, but I just ignore them because I know it's Justin.

" What do you think you're doing?," Justin asks seriously. " I'm getting some Doritos," I tell him, still getting the chips. " Babe, you gotta be careful," he says to be concerned. I laugh at her concern. " I'm okay. I promise Justin," I assure him. He sighs. 

I grab the chips, stand on top of the counter and jump off. Justin rushes up to me. " Mia," he says. "Sorry. I know babe. I gotta be careful. I promise," I tell him. He smiles. I peck his lips.

" So, what do you think it's gonna be?," I ask him smiling. " What the baby?," he asks. " Yeah," I answer. "Well, I was thinking twins, maybe triplets," he tells me. My jaw drops. Twins? Triplets? He notices my expression and chuckles at me.

" What?," he asks me. " You said twins. Justin, do you want me to die?," I ask him jokingly. " The bigger the family, the better," he answers. I laugh at his response about the new baby. Why the heck would he want twins?

" Well, want do you want the gender to be?," I ask him. He smiles. I open the bag of Doritos and stuff a handful of them in my hand. " Damn. I forgot you love Doritos that much," Justin tells me while chuckling. " Just answer the question Mr. Swaggy," I tease him.

" Well, I want a boy. I want his name to be Alex," he replies to me. I nod at his answer. " Hmm, not bad," I say. " Well, I want another little girl and her name will be Rosie," I tell him. He laughs. " Well, that's cute. But, I think it's a boy," he tells me. I can't wait to see what the gender is soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Yeah, that chapter was a little boring and short, but I have writer's block. .__.

So, comment below! What do you think? Boy or girl? Keep it swaggy!