Chapter 73: My life as Mrs. Bieber (last chapter of the book)

Mia's POV:

So, last week I had the twins. They are premature, so I have to take care of them more. Makenzie is so happy to be a big sis of twins. Everytime me and Justin feed them, Makenzie climbs up next to us and kiss them both of the cheek. It's adorable.

So, it's official. Me and Justin are parents of three kids. It seems like it's gonna be difficult, but I'm up for it. You know why? Well, because me and Justin can get through anything. We've been experiencing a lot of marriage problems, but we're still together right?

A lot of people think I'm living the dream right now. But, being Mrs. Bieber is not all that's it thought out to be. I have to deal with haters and TMZ all the time. Also, Justin tries to make time for us a lot of the time because he's working on his music a lot. Besides that, I want him to go hang out with his friends sometimes because he needs his time for fun.

But, I have been through a lot. I lost my mom, I technically lost my dad, I suffered a miscarriage, and I did cut because of that miscarriage. It wasn't very easy to cope with all that. But, I had Justin by my side. He's my lifesaver and one of the reasons why I'm still staying strong.

Justin can make some stupid mistakes sometimes, but that's what makes him human. His smile makes me smile and I love him so much. I can't live without him. Life as Mrs. Bieber is not very easy, but I'm okay with it. I hate to admit it, but I kinda like it.

So, now I have a little girl that's almost two, and twins that are newborns. I'm gonna raise them right with Justin and just live a great life. That's all I wanna do: live a great life. It may seem hard sometimes, but I'm still trying to acheive that goal of mine. 

Well, that's it. I have everything I need in life. I have three beautiful children and the love of my life right by my side: Justin Drew Bieber. He's the one that makes me proud to call myself his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Well, that's the end of the book! I hope you liked the book! Comment down below with the hashtag #LAMBmemories and comment your fav parts from the book!

I have no idea if I'm doing a fifth book. I honestly don't think I am, but I will keep you posted. I know all you guys are gonna spam my inbox and message board asking me and begging me to write a fifth book. Yep, I know you guys well.

But, yeah. Don't forget to comment your fav parts in the book with the hastag #LAMBmemories! I love you all! Keep it swaggy!