Chapter 46: It's deja vu all over again

Justin's POV:

I told Mia how I felt about having another baby. She seemed shocked. I really wanna have a second baby, but if Mia's not up for it, that it's impossible. It took me a while to convince her in having Makenzie. Now convincing her to have another is gonna be hard, for I'm up for the challenge.

I look at Makenzie playing with her teddy bear on the floor. " What do you think Makenzie? Do you wanna a little brother or sister?," I ask her. She smiles at me. I'm taking that as a yes. I get from up from off the couch and peek out the window. Mia is sitting in the step, and she looks stressed. I look down. I hope I'm not stressing her out that much.

Mia gets up and walk through the door. " You okay?," I ask her. " Yeah, it's just.. I'll be right back. I'm going go upstairs for a little," she tells me. I'm confused. " You need anything, or..," I say before Mia cuts me off. " No, no. I'm fine," she answers. She walks upstairs and I hear the bedroom door close.

I need to talk to Fredo. He can help me through this. He always helps me. I take my phone out and call Fredo. " Wassup?," he answers. " Yo, Mia seems stressed. You wanna know why?," I ask him. " Well, because you want a second baby and you won't shut up about it?," Fredo says. How the fuck does he know about that.

" How do you know?," I ask confused. " Mia called me a few minutes ago. She always calls me when she's having problems. You and Mia both do that," he explains to me. I chuckle. I continue, " Well, I wanna have another baby, but I don't know if Mia is up for it. I'm trying to stress to her how much this means to me and.." " Bro, come down," Fredo says cutting me off.

" I can't. It's just like when I wanted to have Makenzie. I'm obsessing over it," I explain to him. " Well, give her some time. If she wants to have another, she'll eventually give in. If not, you can't really do anything about it. Maybe she'll change her mind when Makenzie gets older. You never know bro. Just let her think," Fredo tells me. I hate when he's right.

I sigh. " Fine. Thanks bro. Talk to you later. Peace," I say before hanging up. " Bye," he says. I hang up the phone. Now, I just gotta wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! Do you think Mia will ever give in to having another baby? How far do you think Justin will go to have another baby? If they had a second baby, would you want it to be a boy or girl? Comment below! More soon!